AOR Received.
07-05-2015
Med's Request
UpFront
Med's Done....
26-03-2015
DanSlh said:
Ronaldotoronto and ASHABU,
I think it may give you a positive hope.
My process was received by VO abroad may 15 and today I received an email saying that's ALL done, they're just waiting for CSQ to send me PPR and my visa WITHIN a week. :D
Congratulations DanSlh. I know you've been waiting for this day.

Thanks for sharing the good news. I'm still waiting for my SA. Feeling a bit down for the time it's taking. Hopefully I'll get something soon.

ASHABU

Star Member
Feb 13, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
sao paulo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28/4/2015
AOR Received.
21/05/2015
File Transfer...
25/05/2015
DanSlh said:
Ronaldotoronto and ASHABU,
I think it may give you a positive hope.
My process was received by VO abroad may 15 and today I received an email saying that's ALL done, they're just waiting for CSQ to send me PPR and my visa WITHIN a week. :D
Congratulation man ,, im really excited for you, I think CSQ is something related to Quebec,, Right?,,, I'm looking to your timeline and it look like it moved very fast ,,, They received you application on 09/03/2015,, you get the AOR on 16/04/2015 then the SA on 07/05/2015 the the file transferred the file to Sao Paulo on may 15 and now they sent you email saying everything is ok and they will give you the visa in 1 week ...thats great news ,, the way im calculation this, the whole process it tacking less that 3 months,, thats extremely fast ..
congratulation man

Ash

DanSlh

Champion Member
Dec 24, 2014
Brazil
Category........
Visa Office......
Sao Paulo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-03-2015
AOR Received.
17-04-2015
File Transfer...
07-05-2015 AOR2............: 15-05-2015
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
19-02-2015
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
22-06-2015
VISA ISSUED...
25-06-2015
LANDED..........
02-07-2015
ASHABU said:
Congratulation man ,, im really excited for you, I think CSQ is something related to Quebec,, Right?,,, I'm looking to your timeline and it look like it moved very fast ,,, They received you application on 09/03/2015,, you get the AOR on 16/04/2015 then the SA on 07/05/2015 the the file transferred the file to Sao Paulo on may 15 and now they sent you email saying everything is ok and they will give you the visa in 1 week ...thats great news ,, the way im calculation this, the whole process it tacking less that 3 months,, thats extremely fast ..
congratulation man

Ash
Yes, it's from Quebec.
It takes 2-3weeks to send me by email or mail (passed 1 already)
After that they will give me my visa!
It's exciting how Brazil is doing things fast :D

Zeeruz

May 21, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hello,
I'm kind of worried... CIC received our application on April 1st and we received a confirmation from FEDEX that they received it. But we have not receive any official letter from CIC. Should I call them to follow up or should I still wait? Thank you

IndoCanadian2015

Star Member
May 4, 2015
Zeeruz said:
Hello,
I'm kind of worried... CIC received our application on April 1st and we received a confirmation from FEDEX that they received it. But we have not receive any official letter from CIC. Should I call them to follow up or should I still wait? Thank you
Sometimes CIC goes straight to SA (No AOR). Even if you call them, they will ask you to wait the 56 days waiting period. So for now, you should just relax and wait.

Have you tried looking up the status on ECAS using either your UCI (from a previous application) or maybe the payment receipt number?

ronaldotoronto

Star Member
Apr 22, 2015
Toronto, Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
Sao Paulo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
13-04-2015
AOR Received.
07-05-2015
Med's Request
UpFront
Med's Done....
26-03-2015
IndoCanadian2015 said:
Sometimes CIC goes straight to SA (No AOR). Even if you call them, they will ask you to wait the 56 days waiting period. So for now, you should just relax and wait.

Have you tried looking up the status on ECAS using either your UCI (from a previous application) or maybe the payment receipt number?
Yes I have. 56 days would be on June 8th, so if I don't get SA till them I'll give them a call.

Thanks everyone.

Zeeruz

May 21, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
IndoCanadian2015 said:

I've tried to search using the receipt number and till now it doesn't give us any status yet. I guess they haven't touch it or update any info.. I will wait till 56 days or so, then will call them. I hope everything is okay...

Thank you

LLAngel

Star Member
Feb 11, 2015
Waterloo, ON
Category........
Visa Office......
Vienna
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-04-2015
Doc's Request.
15-09-2015
AOR Received.
20-05-2015
File Transfer...
07-06-2015 (SA) 03-09-2015 (status changed to In Process since 07-21) DM -Nov 26th..received DOCs ready for pick up email
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
20-03-2015
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
Submitted with Additional Docs Requested on Oct. 22nd
VISA ISSUED...
Nov 24th and received passport Dec 2nd.
LANDED..........
Landed Dec 6th!!! Wohooo..finally all done!
Hello all,

So today I tried to log in online to check status to make sure everything is fine (address, etc) and I did get in using the UCI number in the AOR email and My (the sponsor) last name and DOB, etc but it only says "To remove access to your status online" option...there is nothing else on there. Is that normal?

Should I be using the person to be sponsored (my hubby)'s info on the second portion?

Thanks!

Lamja

Star Member
Feb 21, 2015
Macedonia
Category........
Visa Office......
Vienna
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-02-2015
AOR Received.
14-04-2015
File Transfer...
28-04-2015 (SA)
Med's Request
upfront
Med's Done....
14-02-2015
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
05-08-2015
VISA ISSUED...
10-08-2015 | TOTAL: 164 Days |
LANDED..........
08-09-2015
LLAngel said:
Hello all,

So today I tried to log in online to check status to make sure everything is fine (address, etc) and I did get in using the UCI number in the AOR email and My (the sponsor) last name and DOB, etc but it only says "To remove access to your status online" option...there is nothing else on there. Is that normal?

Should I be using the person to be sponsored (my hubby)'s info on the second portion?

Thanks!
yes try with ur sponsor info

IndoCanadian2015

Star Member
May 4, 2015
LLAngel said:
Hello all,

Thanks!
I think you have to wait a few days till it actually shows something there. The fact that u can get in means they have activated it and it's being set up. I haven't received my aor email yet, but starting today i was able to log in using my uci from my PR application few years ago.
I see exactly what you see - just the remove access option. I'm hoping the activation (re-activation?) of my account means they have got my sponsorship application :D even though I don't have an aor email :(

hzeitoun

Apr 30, 2015
Edmonton, AB
Category........
Visa Office......
Beruit
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
April 30, 2015
AOR Received.
May 21, 2015
Hi Friends,

Application sent and received on the 30th. I have not gotten any emails or AOR yet. Can i still use my receipt number to check the status or will it not work?

Waiting for my turn

Star Member
May 7, 2015
Punjab
Category........
Visa Office......
Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
13 April 2015
Doc's Request.
None
File Transfer...
12-06-2015
Med's Request
In process 8 oct
I was send my file on 13 April 2015,still now I did not get AOR From them, today I check it online ecas, I feel good when I saw my file processing started on 6 May. Best of luck of everyone guys

IndoCanadian2015

Star Member
May 4, 2015
Didn't get AOR email, but ECAS has been updated to show that my application was received on 28th April, Medical has been received and Sponsorship is in process :D :D

hzeitoun

Apr 30, 2015
Edmonton, AB
Category........
Visa Office......
Beruit
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
April 30, 2015
AOR Received.
May 21, 2015
how do you check online, can someone guide me thought it please

IndoCanadian2015

Star Member
May 4, 2015
hzeitoun said:
how do you check online, can someone guide me thought it please
Here is the link: https://services3.cic.gc.ca/ecas/authenticate.do?app=

I had my (Sponsor's) UCI from my previous visa and PR applications and used that to look myself up.

If you don't have a UCI, you can try looking yourself up using your payment receipt #, but I am not sure if that works or not.