+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

2014 Quebec Immigration Files

canada.csq

Jun 25, 2018
Hi charbel
Yesterday, in one of our groups on whattsapp. An applicant got ITR he applied from Doha on feb 2014. So I think you have similar timelines. Doba and beirut are same processing regio . . I think calling MIDI is not a bad idea
Thank you for the good news, so i should get an update soon from MIDI, in addition, can you add me to the WTSP group? or it's a private group?

canada.csq

Jun 25, 2018
What do you means by ITR if it's Intention to reject , I already got it more than 2 years ago , and nothing happened after that on my application.

I think more people are applying asylum these 2 years and affecting the process of our application , beside the usual bureaucracy of the Quebec Immigration Department.
It doesn't matter what he received, the idea is that they are processing Feb 2014 files.

Lebanesecsq

May 9, 2018
Thank you for the good news, so i should get an update soon from MIDI, in addition, can you add me to the WTSP group? or it's a private group?
I believe you will get it soon. You can call them on the call center frequently to check your application status.
You and all lebanese and middle east applicants are welcomed on the wtsp group. It's a group for all the applicants before MPQ from the middle East region. I hope we can find more lebanese to ecchange updates and news. Following is the wtsp invitation link:
https://chat.whatsapp.com/LZQyxKSQjZH27H0Ecy7d5t

Lebanesecsq

May 9, 2018
Preliminary review status for India change from Feb-14 to Jul-14

https://www.immigration-quebec.gouv.qc.ca/en/immigrate-settle/permanent-workers/official-immigration-application/processing-times-table.php?pays=txt-pays-inde#formulaire_delais

I am march 2014 applicant. don't know what is happening with our file. no answer from midi.

Please advise..
Dear, this is a positive sign. It means they are clearing india's file. Maybe couple of week and you should receive an answer. I invite you to call MIDI frequently .

I have a question for you: when did they change the processing date?

mhallaq

Mar 26, 2017
This is ridiculous, the application changed by 3 months for the middle East from Jul-2013 to October-2013 .
Which let us know that if we are lucky we will get the CSQ Next year in the best case scenario .

Lebanesecsq

May 9, 2018
This is ridiculous, the application changed by 3 months for the middle East from Jul-2013 to October-2013 .
Which let us know that if we are lucky we will get the CSQ Next year in the best case scenario .
I don't know what to say!!!!
I thought they will change middle East as I'm from lebanon. The only change that they made id for Egypt. It was july 2013 while all the other middle east countries were october 2013
Now Egypt is october 2013 and this is the only change in this region
Unfortunately !!!!

a_pritesh

Star Member
Nov 1, 2014
Dear, this is a positive sign. It means they are clearing india's file. Maybe couple of week and you should receive an answer. I invite you to call MIDI frequently .

I have a question for you: when did they change the processing date?
There is no fix formula for change. I have called a on 18-07-18 at that time it was Feb-14 and on 19-07 in the morning it was same but it changed when i again saw on the same day in the evening.

Lebanesecsq

May 9, 2018
There is no fix formula for change. I have called a on 18-07-18 at that time it was Feb-14 and on 19-07 in the morning it was same but it changed when i again saw on the same day in the evening.
I believe that your country will receive their csq very soon, after they finished maghreb region. It seems that our region is last

mhallaq

Mar 26, 2017
I believe that your country will receive their csq very soon, after they finished maghreb region. It seems that our region is last
Sorry bro, but when you Check Algeria or Morroco you will get this message:

"There are no more paper applications in inventory for this selection territory."

Which means they are running out of Applications; and let's hope it will be our region turn soon.