+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

2014 Quebec Immigration Files

canada.csq

Jun 25, 2018
Dears,

My name is Charbel, I am lebanese.
I have applied to Quebec 4 years ago(march 2014), but till now i didn't receive my CSQ, my file is still active and under processing.
I have been told that the CSQ may be delayed because there is a new lawsuit against MIDI, and this lawsuit will add processing delays to all files...!!
is this normal? should I receive my CSQ this year? and after the CSQ, how long does it take to get the PR?

Thanks for your help.
Charbel

ash1969

Apr 26, 2017
Dears,

I have applied to Quebec 4 years ago(march 2014), but till now i didn't receive my CSQ, my file is still active and under processing.
I have been told that the CSQ may be delayed because there is a new lawsuit against MIDI, and this lawsuit will add processing delays to all files...!!
is this normal? should I receive my CSQ this year? and after the CSQ, how long does it take to get the PR?

Thanks for your help.
Charbel
hi,
which category did you apply under ?

rgds

Doc_raman_saini

Star Member
Jun 25, 2018
If outland file for spouse PR is submitted in end of may 2018 from quebec canada ..how long immigration is taking these days to provide csq and medical update !

Lebanesecsq

May 9, 2018
Dears,

Thanks for your help.
Charbel
Hello Charbel,
I also applied in may 2014 from Lebanon. I didn't received my csq yet. It's not because of law problem against MIDI. Simply, thdy are not processing applications of Asia and middle East (unfortunately). I'm calling MIDI weakly and same reply: " your file under preliminary review ".
If you check the processing time on the website you find that they are processing files of october 2013. But this date is common for all arab countries .

I wish you good luck.
Please keep us updated if you got any

canada.csq

Jun 25, 2018
Hello Charbel,
I also applied in may 2014 from Lebanon. I didn't received my csq yet. It's not because of law problem against MIDI. Simply, thdy are not processing applications of Asia and middle East (unfortunately). I'm calling MIDI weakly and same reply: " your file under preliminary review ".
If you check the processing time on the website you find that they are processing files of october 2013. But this date is common for all arab countries .

I wish you good luck.
Please keep us updated if you got any
Thank you friend for your reply,
but do you have any idea if we may receive the CSQ this year? or no clues about it?
and of course i will keep you posted if i get any updates...!!

Best regards, and good luck for you as well
Charbel

Lebanesecsq

May 9, 2018
Thank you friend for your reply,
but do you have any idea if we may receive the CSQ this year? or no clues about it?
and of course i will keep you posted if i get any updates...!!

Best regards, and good luck for you as well
Charbel
Unfortunately, no clues!!!!!
Because MIDI is not processing according to the timelines they promised. In other meaning, the preliminary reviews must takes up to 9 months according to Midi's website previously. Now it passed more than one year and a half and still waiting preliminary reviews.
All the files of our region and some African and Chinese countries are on hold since october 2013!!!!
While for other countries MPQ applicants started to receive csq.
So all our hope now is that they process files of our region. You know we still gave the federal processing time!!!!
Even that long time, we as a family are still waiting because we are ready to go to canada and start ohr lives from zero because we believe that the future is better for our children. This waiting time is killing us, but our dream didn't changed.
I hope you get your csq soon.
Good luck

canada.csq

Jun 25, 2018
Unfortunately, no clues!!!!!
Because MIDI is not processing according to the timelines they promised. In other meaning, the preliminary reviews must takes up to 9 months according to Midi's website previously. Now it passed more than one year and a half and still waiting preliminary reviews.
All the files of our region and some African and Chinese countries are on hold since october 2013!!!!
While for other countries MPQ applicants started to receive csq.
So all our hope now is that they process files of our region. You know we still gave the federal processing time!!!!
Even that long time, we as a family are still waiting because we are ready to go to canada and start ohr lives from zero because we believe that the future is better for our children. This waiting time is killing us, but our dream didn't changed.
I hope you get your csq soon.
Good luck
100% true...!!
best of luck for you too, and if i get any news i'll send you updates here.

Lebanesecsq

May 9, 2018
100% true...!!
best of luck for you too, and if i get any news i'll send you updates here.
Hi charbel
Yesterday, in one of our groups on whattsapp. An applicant got ITR he applied from Doha on feb 2014. So I think you have similar timelines. Doba and beirut are same processing regio . . I think calling MIDI is not a bad idea

mhallaq

Mar 26, 2017
Hi charbel
Yesterday, in one of our groups on whattsapp. An applicant got ITR he applied from Doha on feb 2014. So I think you have similar timelines. Doba and beirut are same processing regio . . I think calling MIDI is not a bad idea
What do you means by ITR if it's Intention to reject , I already got it more than 2 years ago , and nothing happened after that on my application.

I think more people are applying asylum these 2 years and affecting the process of our application , beside the usual bureaucracy of the Quebec Immigration Department.

Lebanesecsq

May 9, 2018
What do you means by ITR if it's Intention to reject , I already got it more than 2 years ago , and nothing happened after that on my application.

I think more people are applying asylum these 2 years and affecting the process of our application , beside the usual bureaucracy of the Quebec Immigration Department.
Did you updated your application after the ITR ?