+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

2014 FSWP -WES ECA for MCA from India

teddydeeps

May 1, 2014
Hello All

Anyone with an MCA degree please share your experience with WES, Canada. If the status says- "Documents received - review in progress".
- Does that mean all the required documents are correct?

I have only sent the application form and the university sealed cover, not included any additional copies of my degrees. Should I create a new account and intiate another assessment?

Thanks in advance,
Teddy.D

sriramkb

Apr 6, 2014
Toronto,Canada
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
CPC, Missisagua
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
21-05-2014
Nomination.....
PER: 12-09-2014
IELTS Request
Sent with File
Med's Request
03-11-2014
Med's Done....
06-11-2014
Passport Req..
12-12-2014
VISA ISSUED...
23-12-2014
LANDED..........
23-07-2015
No, documents received - review in progress does not mean that your documents are correct. It is just an acknowledgement that they received your documents. You need to wait till they change the status. It might take 10 more days for the next status to be updated.

I think you should include your Bachelor's Degree and the attested marks sheets for Bachelor's as well. I am not very sure. I too completed my MCA and did the same. The documents required section says, all mark cards of post-secondary education. This means all the degrees you had received.

You can write to WES and explain your situation to them, they usually don't read your entire mail, so make it as simple as possible so that they get your point in the first two lines of your note. They would take some time to respond.

teddydeeps said:
Hello All

Anyone with an MCA degree please share your experience with WES, Canada. If the status says- "Documents received - review in progress".

I have only sent the application form and the university sealed cover, not included any additional copies of my degrees. Should I create a new account and intiate another assessment?

Thanks in advance,
Teddy.D

Nag007

Oct 5, 2014
sriramkb said:
No, documents received - review in progress does not mean that your documents are correct. It is just an acknowledgement that they received your documents. You need to wait till they change the status. It might take 10 more days for the next status to be updated.

I think you should include your Bachelor's Degree and the attested marks sheets for Bachelor's as well. I am not very sure. I too completed my MCA and did the same. The documents required section says, all mark cards of post-secondary education. This means all the degrees you had received.

You can write to WES and explain your situation to them, they usually don't read your entire mail, so make it as simple as possible so that they get your point in the first two lines of your note. They would take some time to respond.

Hi sriram,

just a clarification. I am a B.Tech holder from India. In WES online application I mentioned my educational details as B.Tech and Intermediate (10+2). After payment, I recieved an auto conformation e-mail saying I should submit post-secondary i.e. (10+2) certificate aswell (in addition to B.Tech). Does that mean I can submit only the photo copies of my 10+2 education ?

Please comment on my situation. Thanks for your attention.

sudeepbatha

Dec 4, 2015
teddydeeps said:
Hello All

Thanks in advance,
Teddy.D

madhu0523

Jun 6, 2019
Hello All

Thanks in advance,
Teddy.D
Hi, What did you specify for the major? I also did MCA and left the Major as blank as we do not have any specialization for MCA. Would that be ok?