vawied
Passport Req..
16th February 2015
VISA ISSUED...
2nd March 2015
LANDED..........
12th August 2015
Hello,

I would like to get some information on NOC 2263. I'm holding a bachelors degree in medicine but, working as health 7 Safety Officer in oil & gas industry for the past 3 years. So, my question is that by holding bachelors degree in medicine and work experience as health & safety officer makes me eligible to apply under FSWP for NOC 2263? I checked HRSDC website and the main duties are quite similar to my current job and I already received experience letter from my current & previous employer.

microzone

Nov 30, 2013
Dubai, UAE
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
13-06-2014
Nomination.....
PER-09-10-2014
IELTS Request
Sent with application
hseamrit said:
Hello,

I would like to get some information on NOC 2263. I'm holding a bachelors degree in medicine but, working as health 7 Safety Officer in oil & gas industry for the past 3 years. So, my question is that by holding bachelors degree in medicine and work experience as health & safety officer makes me eligible to apply under FSWP for NOC 2263? I checked HRSDC website and the main duties are quite similar to my current job and I already received experience letter from my current & previous employer.
if you take me am a microbiologist, am working as H&S manager in hotel, that does not matter, some people having background in HR also have applied in 2013, 2263 contains public helath as well so dont wait just try.

hseamrit

Star Member
Apr 27, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Kyiv
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05-June-2014
AOR Received.
2nd October 2014
IELTS Request
Submitted with application
File Transfer...
7th November 2014
Med's Request
7th November 2014
Med's Done....
19th November 2014
Interview........
vawied
Passport Req..
16th February 2015
VISA ISSUED...
2nd March 2015
LANDED..........
12th August 2015
Hi Microzone,

Thanks for the moral support. So, it is not compulsory to have educational background in relation NOC 2263? I'm just gathering all necessary documents and will file my case very soon.. Bu the way, how much CIO takes to give decision whether my file is accepted?

Thanks mate once again.

microzone

Nov 30, 2013
Dubai, UAE
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
13-06-2014
Nomination.....
PER-09-10-2014
IELTS Request
Sent with application
hseamrit said:
Hi Microzone,

Thanks for the moral support. So, it is not compulsory to have educational background in relation NOC 2263? I'm just gathering all necessary documents and will file my case very soon.. Bu the way, how much CIO takes to give decision whether my file is accepted?

Thanks mate once again.
in 2013 it is around 50- 60 days, now i dont know.

pk

May 8, 2013
Hi Microzone,

I am from Public Health background having masters in public health and working as a monitoring and evaluation consultant in Public sector, my duties are similar to the NOC but the titles don't match, I have taken IELTS yet to send the ECA, will I be eligible to apply under 2263.

Looking forward

microzone

Nov 30, 2013
Dubai, UAE
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
13-06-2014
Nomination.....
PER-09-10-2014
IELTS Request
Sent with application
pk said:
Hi Microzone,

I am from Public Health background having masters in public health and working as a monitoring and evaluation consultant in Public sector, my duties are similar to the NOC but the titles don't match, I have taken IELTS yet to send the ECA, will I be eligible to apply under 2263.

Looking forward
Dear PK

do the ECA as soon as possible, its a lengthy process, and it is one of the prerequisite for the fsw process.
regarding the title am not sure.

Msimms

Star Member
May 12, 2013
Visa Office......
Kingston
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
what kind of jobs can you get in canada under NOC 2263 since you have to go back to school in order to practice

Ibasco

Star Member
Nov 25, 2013
hi guys, willing to give free advice for applicants here...am also a 2263 applicant last year....we (with family) applied without any consultants and got our visas in just four months (nov. to april), our application was very smooth and fast....we landed last may....but we r back in dubai preparing to take online courses (from canadian institution) related to my field..in preparation for our return next year.....just a drop a message..maybe i can help...

hseamrit

Star Member
Apr 27, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Kyiv
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05-June-2014
AOR Received.
2nd October 2014
IELTS Request
File Transfer...
7th November 2014
Med's Request
7th November 2014
Med's Done....
19th November 2014
Interview........
vawied
Passport Req..
16th February 2015
VISA ISSUED...
2nd March 2015
LANDED..........
12th August 2015
Hi Ibasco,

First of I would like to congratulate you on receiving your PR for Canada. I've also submitted my documents to CIC and the documents were received on the 5th of June 2014. Now I n my family r waiting for the reply..
So, can you please share your educational background as well as work experience?
As mentioend above in my previous post, I'm holding a bachelors degree in medicine and working as a Health & Safety Officer in oil & gas industry for more than 3 years already. My job duties are very much similar to the one mentioned on hrsdc website under NOC 2263.
So, what you think my chances are that my application will be accepted?
Can you please provide me with your email also so that I can stay in touch and should I have any question or query, i can durectly ask you?
My email is "hseamrit@gmail.com".

Waiting for your response.

Thanks & Regards,
Amrit

Ibasco

Star Member
Nov 25, 2013
hseamrit said:
Hi Ibasco,

First of I would like to congratulate you on receiving your PR for Canada. I've also submitted my documents to CIC and the documents were received on the 5th of June 2014. Now I n my family r waiting for the reply..
So, can you please share your educational background as well as work experience?
As mentioend above in my previous post, I'm holding a bachelors degree in medicine and working as a Health & Safety Officer in oil & gas industry for more than 3 years already. My job duties are very much similar to the one mentioned on hrsdc website under NOC 2263.
So, what you think my chances are that my application will be accepted?
Can you please provide me with your email also so that I can stay in touch and should I have any question or query, i can durectly ask you?
My email is "hseamrit @ gmail.com".

Waiting for your response.

Thanks & Regards,
Amrit

Hi amrit, first good luck to your application....I am purely on environmental field, I have a post graduate degree in Environment and was employed for the more than ten years practicing this profession......and I strongly believe that you are qualified for this NOC, given your strong educational and professional background....I don't see you education as hindrance to your application, its directly related..what CIC will scrutinize is your r experience, with the detailed employment certificate you provided....but really, no one knows if an applicant passed the initial screening, until such time that it receives a PER, which may take at least two months from the date of filling...as long as you provided the complete infos and docs, you'll will receive your PER sooner or late.......just keep your hopes alive.....just drop a message in my inbox here in this forrum anytime.....i do check this regularly....best regards....

drsdps

Star Member
Jun 22, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
ndvo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16july
Nomination.....
12 nov
Med's Request
16th January
Hi

Iam applying under 2263 category this year and am still struggling to compile my docs .
Most likely my docs would be ready only by end of july.
I would like to know how much time do i have under this category before the cap fills .
Going by your past experience can you guide me on this .

thanks in advance.

drsdps

Star Member
Jun 22, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
ndvo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16july
Nomination.....
12 nov
Med's Request
16th January
Hi

Please help me to get my NOC classification right.

I was planning to apply under NOC 2263 but to my dismay I noticed that my roles and responsibilities are similar to 2222 NOC which is not listed under
FSWP.

I was misled by the profile in NOC 2263 which has a cross reference of job profile NOC no. 2222 .

I read through their NOC manual under 2222 category it states
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
Classified elsewhere
 Inspectors in public and environmental health
and occupational health and safety (2263)
++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

I would like to apply as a food inspector. A passing reference is mentioned in 2263 about Food inspector.

could someone pls help in explaining these cross reference within categories.

hseamrit

Star Member
Apr 27, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Kyiv
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05-June-2014
AOR Received.
2nd October 2014
IELTS Request
File Transfer...
7th November 2014
Med's Request
7th November 2014
Med's Done....
19th November 2014
Interview........
vawied
Passport Req..
16th February 2015
VISA ISSUED...
2nd March 2015
LANDED..........
12th August 2015
Ibasco said:
Hi amrit, first good luck to your application....I am purely on environmental field, I have a post graduate degree in Environment and was employed for the more than ten years practicing this profession......and I strongly believe that you are qualified for this NOC, given your strong educational and professional background....I don't see you education as hindrance to your application, its directly related..what CIC will scrutinize is your r experience, with the detailed employment certificate you provided....but really, no one knows if an applicant passed the initial screening, until such time that it receives a PER, which may take at least two months from the date of filling...as long as you provided the complete infos and docs, you'll will receive your PER sooner or late.......just keep your hopes alive.....just drop a message in my inbox here in this forrum anytime.....i do check this regularly....best regards....
Thanks dear for the valuable information & moral support. Really appreciated for the information you provided. My documents arrived at CIO on 5th June 2014, so expected date to get PER is around 1st week of August 2014. Just waiting for the positive reply from them. rest will stay in touch with you.

hseamrit

Star Member
Apr 27, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Kyiv
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05-June-2014
AOR Received.
2nd October 2014
IELTS Request
File Transfer...
7th November 2014
Med's Request
7th November 2014
Med's Done....
19th November 2014
Interview........
vawied
Passport Req..
16th February 2015
VISA ISSUED...
2nd March 2015
LANDED..........
12th August 2015
Hi,

I wanted to ask one more thing. I submitted my file and it was delivered to CIO on the 5th of June and as of today, 8 weeks are completed. My question is that when will CIO deduct the fees from the credit card details which I provided them with my application? Will they deduct the fees first and then started to look into my file or firstly they will review my case and then fees deduction will be the last step?

Kindly advice as I haven't received any message from anywhere.