Mar 26, 2015
Tukey
Category........
Visa Office......
Ankara
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Ladies and gentlemen,
I applied to immigration back in Dec 2014 as FSW. I have not received anything yet and my Credit Card is not charged.
Probably I will get an ITA on next draw as I have 450< points. It is a torture and costed a fortune to get all documents prepared back then. Is there a way that I can ask CIC to use documents I already submitted in Dec 2014?
BTW I tried to call them but I cannot reach to a person to talk.

anishsm

Star Member
Dec 18, 2014
Pune, India
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-01-2015
Doc's Request.
Waiting....
Nomination.....
Waiting....
AOR Received.
Waiting....
IELTS Request
Sent with App
File Transfer...
Waiting....
Med's Request
Waiting....
Med's Done....
Waiting....
Interview........
Waiting....
Passport Req..
Waiting....
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting....
LANDED..........
Waiting....
HakikiKanada said:
Ladies and gentlemen,
I applied to immigration back in Dec 2014 as FSW. I have not received anything yet and my Credit Card is not charged.
Probably I will get an ITA on next draw as I have 450< points. It is a torture and costed a fortune to get all documents prepared back then. Is there a way that I can ask CIC to use documents I already submitted in Dec 2014?
BTW I tried to call them but I cannot reach to a person to talk.
No you can't. Those applications will be returned to you by postal mail. For Express Entry everything is electronic. So you don't send/submit the documents per se. You only upload their copies after scanning. Hope you have scanned all the documents that you sent in FSW 14

HakikiKanada

Mar 26, 2015
Tukey
Category........
Visa Office......
Ankara
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Thanks for the answer but it does not make sense. I already scanned all documents but what if CIC does not return my documents timely. Don't they ever ask for originals?