+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

2014 APPLICANTS - NOVA SCOTIA NOMINEE PROGRAM(WITHOUT JOB OFFER)

suarif

Mar 23, 2014
mohondubai said:
Your courier company should have given you a tracking number. From the website of the courier company, check with the tracking number, you will find the status/details.
thanks dear

suarif

Mar 23, 2014
hi to all seniors

I chked my application status and it has reached halifax but it still doesnt confirm weather it has been recived to its actuall destination I mean ns immigration office halifax

Pestana

Apr 8, 2014
Hello. I'm filling in my forms to apply to the Nova Scotia Nominee Program. In the Regional Labour Market Demand Stream Application Guide question (e) I have to answer to which related, non-regulated occupations could I find skilled employment in Nova Scotia based on my training and work experience. I'm an Electrical Engineer and my occupation is regulated. But how do I know which occupations are non-regulated and related to my regulated occupation? I've been searching the web but haven't found anything.

Thank you.

sshehab

Aug 19, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Guys ,

Anyone here got any kind of reply from the Nova Scotia office specially the early applicants ?

zs2013

Star Member
Apr 7, 2014
ECA for Pharmacist ?- Need information

Hi Forum members...

I am a Pharmacist with NOC code 3131, and my profession is regulated... Before applying for NSNP, do I need document evaluation. If so where I have to send for ECA in canada.

I will be thankful for your help in this regard..

muskan786

Star Member
Nov 18, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-03-2014
Re: ECA for Pharmacist ?- Need information

If your occupation is regulated then you have to provide detail in settlement plan "what steps you have taken or will take to get regulated certificate".
You don't need to get certificate at this stage when you are applying. In some occupations they require some extra training and study before get regulated.
So how it's possible to get that if you are not in canada?
zs2013 said:
Hi Forum members...

I am a Pharmacist with NOC code 3131, and my profession is regulated... Before applying for NSNP, do I need document evaluation. If so where I have to send for ECA in canada.

I will be thankful for your help in this regard..

kavsag

Mar 23, 2014
Is there any marine Engineer in this forum who has applied under this programme? Halifax is a Shipping Hub and there are lots of opportunities in shipping, kindly confirm if someone has explored this field.

can2174

Aug 9, 2013
Pune
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-05-2014 received on :07/05/2014 10:19 AM FEE charged : 25-062014 PER received : 07-08-2014
Doc's Request.
PCC requested on 08/09/2014
IELTS Request
Sent with application
kavsag said:
Even mine was signed by T.Shaw on 04th April
Congrats. Please enter your details in the form (url in my signature). All the best

prachi2008

Mar 19, 2014
Offering "Express Entry" to Qualified Economic Immigrants - Actively Recruiting Talented Newcomers For the Benefit of Canada's Economy
OTTAWA, April 8, 2014 /CNW/ - Canada's Citizenship and Immigration Minister Chris Alexander today announced that Canada's active recruitment model for economic immigration will officially be called "Express Entry." Set to launch in January 2015, "Express Entry" is a major step forward in the transformation of Canada's immigration system into one that is fast, flexible and focused on meeting Canada's economic and labour needs.

"Express Entry" will allow for greater flexibility and better responsiveness to deal with regional labour shortages, and help fill open jobs for which there are no available Canadian workers. "Express Entry" candidates who receive a valid job offer or nomination under the Provincial Nominee Program (PNP) will be quickly invited to apply for permanent residency - a key distinction between "Express Entry" and the Temporary Foreign Worker Program, which is only used to fill temporary labour and skill shortages.

Formerly referred to as "Expression of Interest", "Express Entry" will be open to skilled immigrants and allow the government to select the best candidates who are most likely to succeed in Canada, rather than those who happen to be first in line. It will also prevent backlogs and allow Citizenship and Immigration Canada (CIC) to better coordinate application volume with the annual immigration levels plan.

Qualified applicants can expect faster processing times of six months or less when invited to come to Canada in four key economic streams: the Federal Skilled Worker Program, Federal Skilled Trades Program, Canadian Experience Class, and a portion of the PNP.

With "Express Entry," employers will have a key role in selecting economic immigrants and providing advice to the Government of Canada. To this end, Alexander also announced that over the course of spring 2014, CIC will work with provincial and territorial governments to hold a series of cross-Canada information sessions to provide employers with more information about this exciting new system

can2174

Aug 9, 2013
Pune
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-05-2014 received on :07/05/2014 10:19 AM FEE charged : 25-062014 PER received : 07-08-2014
Doc's Request.
PCC requested on 08/09/2014
IELTS Request
Sent with application
suarif said:
ok finally application received by T Shaw today 9th april sent on 5april
Congrats. Please enter details in the form (url in my signature). All the best.

rrishugupta

Mar 30, 2014
My Application was received, but no one updated anything in DTDC/DHL site. It said it is delivered but no updates on who received it :(

Dreamer2014

Apr 5, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02 January 2015
Doc's Request.
10 August 2015 (RPRF)
Nomination.....
21 April 2015
AOR Received.
8 July 2015
IELTS Request
13 May 2015
Med's Request
8 August 2015
Med's Done....
20 August 2015
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
27 November 2015
VISA ISSUED...
5 December 2015
new traveller said:
i think it depends on your ocuuption code , For instance, if you are system engineer 2147>> it is regulated
if your developer or DB admin it is not. please check your job code with Canada bank jobs to make sure .
please send me the link to that checking site

I'm Information System Consultant