N/A
Passport Req..
Waiting
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
Since Sep 03, 2010
ivan124 said:
Maybe the next 10 hours will bring something good !!. Hope never dies !!!

Ivan, did you take any documents for your sister when you met the MP? Please let me know.

marcolee

Star Member
Jun 5, 2013
chd2canada said:
Hi shifat,

Did you call the MP's office or email them to make an appointment? I am thinking of making an appointment with my MP (in BC) but I am wondering what I should tell them while making an appointment. Is it enough to say my case is still in Application Received while people who applied 3 months after me have gotten PPR? Thanks!
I am also thinking of making an appointment with MP in BC.

ivan124

Star Member
Apr 20, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-03-2013
AOR Received.
07-15-2013
Med's Request
07-16-2013
Med's Done....
07-21-2013
Passport Req..
03-10-2014
VISA ISSUED...
03-18-2014
LANDED..........
Already in Canada
shifat said:
Ivan, did you take any documents for your sister when you met the MP? Please let me know.
Yeah, i took the copy of her AOR with me. MP told me that by 15th May CIC will start giving PPR to applicants who filed in July and as we can all see that she was telling the truth, people have started getting the PPR, but what i noticed is people who filed between 2-15th July are still waiting for PPR whilst people applied after 15th July are almost done with the process. I personally know at least 6-7 people who filed in Mid July got PPR call in last 2 days.

shifat

Oct 20, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
OPNP
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 18, 2013
Doc's Request.
Nothing yet
Nomination.....
PNP June 12, 2013
AOR Received.
Sep 13, 2013
IELTS Request
Already got 7
File Transfer...
In process since Dec 23, 2013
Med's Request
Sep 18, 2013
Med's Done....
Sep 25, 2013
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
Waiting
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
Since Sep 03, 2010
I have seen some of them are getting PPR who applied before 15. But today, I found someone in this forum who applied on Same day with me got the PPR but no luck for me yet, my friend.

ivan124

Star Member
Apr 20, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-03-2013
AOR Received.
07-15-2013
Med's Request
07-16-2013
Med's Done....
07-21-2013
Passport Req..
03-10-2014
VISA ISSUED...
03-18-2014
LANDED..........
Already in Canada
He got it in the morning and maybe you get it tonight, you cant say anything bro. Be positive, and yes i cannot stop you from going to the MP but i will suggest that you wait till next friday and if you dont get by then you can visit MP and talk your case with him/her. The reason i am stopping you is visiting MP and him calling your VO can backfire against you, if your VO gets pissed and he puts your file aside then you will be in trouble. It all depends on your VO. The VO whom my mp talked to was nice and friendly and it may not be the case with your VO. I hope you understand what i am saying bro. Good luck anyways !!!

shifat

Oct 20, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
OPNP
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 18, 2013
Doc's Request.
Nothing yet
Nomination.....
PNP June 12, 2013
AOR Received.
Sep 13, 2013
IELTS Request
Already got 7
File Transfer...
In process since Dec 23, 2013
Med's Request
Sep 18, 2013
Med's Done....
Sep 25, 2013
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
Waiting
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
Since Sep 03, 2010
ivan124 said:
He got it in the morning and maybe you get it tonight, you cant say anything bro. Be positive, and yes i cannot stop you from going to the MP but i will suggest that you wait till next friday and if you dont get by then you can visit MP and talk your case with him/her. The reason i am stopping you is visiting MP and him calling your VO can backfire against you, if your VO gets pissed and he puts your file aside then you will be in trouble. It all depends on your VO. The VO whom my mp talked to was nice and friendly and it may not be the case with your VO. I hope you understand what i am saying bro. Good luck anyways !!!
Ah, that's good point my friend. Thanks for your suggestion and I will wait another week.

ivan124

Star Member
Apr 20, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-03-2013
AOR Received.
07-15-2013
Med's Request
07-16-2013
Med's Done....
07-21-2013
Passport Req..
03-10-2014
VISA ISSUED...
03-18-2014
LANDED..........
Already in Canada
That's good bro....and everyone who filed in July is getting PPR and i am pretty sure this month will bring something good for you and since everyone is getting their PPR this is not the right time to piss your VO :)

chd2canada

Star Member
Mar 27, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
shifat said:
I call them and one og the secretary who looks after these things talked to me. I explained my case situation also informed that from Forum I found out that Mp's can get more information and that's why I am calling them whether they can help me out. Actually they asked me to come today or tuesday but unfortunately, i won't be able to meet them before Thursday. Let's see what goes on from there.
Thank you shifat! I will call my MP today.

Virtorio

May 17, 2014
Hey guys! I am a July 8 applicant. Have just received a passport request letter. It is weird though. They are only requesting me a passport. No photos or form are requested. Also still says status in process. Does anyone knows anything? How come no pics requested? I wonder if I should send them anyways Here is my timeline: SINP applicant Application received: July 8, 2013 In process: December 4, 2013 Passport requested: May 16, 2014 I don't have date for Medicals as it took them almost 3 month to update in the system. Status: in process (still) Photos and the forms are not requested, only passport. Will send it out and hopefully that's all they need. Weird though looks like everyone is asked to fill out the form and send photos.

Jessica_chen

Jan 20, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Virtorio said:
Hey guys! I am a July 8 applicant. Have just received a passport request letter. It is weird though. They are only requesting me a passport. No photos or form are requested. Also still says status in process. Does anyone knows anything? How come no pics requested? I wonder if I should send them anyways Here is my timeline: SINP applicant Application received: July 8, 2013 In process: December 4, 2013 Passport requested: May 16, 2014 I don't have date for Medicals as it took them almost 3 month to update in the system. Status: in process (still) Photos and the forms are not requested, only passport. Will send it out and hopefully that's all they need. Weird though looks like everyone is asked to fill out the form and send photos.
Congrats!!

Not all people are requested by photos and biodata form. Just do what they said in the email.

ary1431

May 17, 2014
hi guys this is my first time posting here but i have been tracking and reading all the applicants so far.
My file got recieved on july 2 and have been in process since nov 29 2013 . I wonder people who applied before me and after me are getting ppr
but i have no clue wats happening with mine. Anybody to suggest or advice ? I am a SINP applicant ( SK PNP).

takedream

May 6, 2014
Virtorio said:
it's OK, don't worry. Because you submit your photo when you send the application. I also got PPR email which just ask for my passport a few days ago, and I landed and waiting for PR card now.

ivan124

Star Member
Apr 20, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-03-2013
AOR Received.
07-15-2013
Med's Request
07-16-2013
Med's Done....
07-21-2013
Passport Req..
03-10-2014
VISA ISSUED...
03-18-2014
LANDED..........
Already in Canada
ary1431 said:
hi guys this is my first time posting here but i have been tracking and reading all the applicants so far.
My file got recieved on july 2 and have been in process since nov 29 2013 . I wonder people who applied before me and after me are getting ppr
but i have no clue wats happening with mine. Anybody to suggest or advice ? I am a SINP applicant ( SK PNP).
There are still lot of applicants in SK who filed in July and still waiting for PPR. However, i know few peoples who filed in July and got their ppr 2 days ago. It seems that the CIC has almost cleared the June batch and they are working on applications filed in July so i guess you will get most probably this month. For some reasons i think that there are lots of applicants who filed PR in July through SINP and i saw on this forum that a guy yesterday got his PPR and he filed in July. I think that they have started issuing PPR's to those who applied from Saskatchewan so i think you should hear from them pretty soon. Good luck !!!

Jul app

Apr 19, 2013
Me too :( July 2nd!
kepler said:
So... it seems everybody is cleared in July 2013 batch, except us (marcolee, skMarch31, ainp0123, AINP2014, and I)! right!? anyone else?
At least we are not alone...