+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

2013 July application tracker to CIO Nova scotia

ak786

Jul 16, 2014
Hi , I got a response from CIC. They said they are missing right to permanent resident fee $490 which I paid online in January and i have a receipt too. I emailed them again. I am feeling worried now....................Dont know what to do.........

hfinkel

Feb 23, 2012
LANDED..........
20-07-2014
ak786 said:
Hi , I got a response from CIC. They said they are missing right to permanent resident fee $490 which I paid online in January and i have a receipt too. I emailed them again. I am feeling worried now....................Dont know what to do.........
Very sorry to hear of this. Was your Client ID number indicated on your receipt? Sounds like you just need to submit a copy of the receipt and you're good to go.
They'll sort it out.

hfinkel

Feb 23, 2012
LANDED..........
20-07-2014
Has anyone gone through the various offers for fee-free bank accounts for new immigrants?

I have been using ING Direct (now Tangerine) for a few years now and am very unhappy with them.

Time to make a change.

ak786

Jul 16, 2014
Yes there is a Client ID number and other information on the receipt and i sent it again. I sent it to the same email address. Hope they will respond quickly...............................how can i get confirmation about the receiving of the document though?

sonix

Aug 8, 2014
hfinkel said:
Very sorry to hear of this. Was your Client ID number indicated on your receipt? Sounds like you just need to submit a copy of the receipt and you're good to go.
They'll sort it out.
Its funny i got an email today saying that my file has been delayed cause I have not paid RFPR and the request for payment was in February...they actually sent a copy of the letter that was supposedly sent in February.. to my shock I never got the letter but I emailed them about 2 months ago asking if they ever sent me request to pay RFPR and they said no the never did...
Oh, well gotta pay and let the process continue:)

ak786

Jul 16, 2014
Same .... My file is delayed too becoz they have not received my fee receipt. I sent them again.....now i am worried will they speed up our process....becoz my medical is expiring in october..........................

sonix

Aug 8, 2014
ak786 said:
Same .... My file is delayed too becoz they have not received my fee receipt. I sent them again.....now i am worried will they speed up our process....becoz my medical is expiring in october..........................
ak786, i guess you and i will have to wait and see...lets hope they speed the process up for us...

hfinkel

Feb 23, 2012
LANDED..........
20-07-2014
Just noticed an update to my ECAS status today.
It now shows the Application for PR Card and status: "In Process"
1. We received your application for a permanent resident card on July 20, 2014.

2. We started processing your application on August 19, 2014.

Moving along like a herd of turtles!

Gamma27

Oct 23, 2012
Please can someone tell me how much CIO fee to be paid for applying for permanent residency for following
Principal applicant
Spouse
Dependent child less than 18 yrs
Thanks

newmanitoban

Apr 28, 2013
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Dec 13
Doc's Request.
Jul 14
AOR Received.
Jan 14
IELTS Request
Submitted
File Transfer...
Feb 14
Med's Request
Sep 14
Med's Done....
Sep 14
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
Oct 14
VISA ISSUED...
Dec 14
LANDED..........
March 15
Hello seniors,

Thanks God I got medical and RPRF request from LVO. Medical for all family members.

I have a question.

What is the best way to add spouse and dependent to my application. When applying to CIO NS I mentioned them as non accompanying with me.
Hence they are entitled for PR as per MPNP Approval letter and according to CIC.

Should I done medicals first or should I conatct them before medicals?

Need assistance.

Regards

Jessidhaliwal

Sep 2, 2014
Hi guys am new to site .am july 2013 pnp applicant ..i paid my rprf fee on 1 april , then i got email on july 15 that my landing fees is not recieved by cic ,then i sent my reciept number and client id to them on sameday .but now on aug 29 i got final reminder email for rprf fee ..then i paid again and sent them a new reciept number..i dont know why they didnt get my rprf ..its shocking ..now my medical is going to expire by the end of september does anybody know they will ask for new medical or what?
File rec. 7 july 2013
Med .done 25 sep 2013
In process 15 july2014
Dm .waiting

hfinkel

Feb 23, 2012
LANDED..........
20-07-2014
Jessidhaliwal said:
Hi guys am new to site .am july 2013 pnp applicant ..i paid my rprf fee on 1 april , then i got email on july 15 that my landing fees is not recieved by cic ,then i sent my reciept number and client id to them on sameday .but now on aug 29 i got final reminder email for rprf fee ..then i paid again and sent them a new reciept number..i dont know why they didnt get my rprf ..its shocking ..now my medical is going to expire by the end of september does anybody know they will ask for new medical or what?
File rec. 7 july 2013
Med .done 25 sep 2013
In process 15 july2014
Dm .waiting
You're not alone. Several people here have reported this. Perhaps there is a new employee processing in Nova Scotia or Ottawa who is not adequately trained. We can only guess how long it will take a supervisor there to see what is happening and correct.

In the meantime, contact them and submit your RPRF receipt.

Good luck.

sonix

Aug 8, 2014
Am the only one still waiting for DM..I started the process in July 17, paid RPRF in August 2014 my e-cas still says in process... :'(

ak786

Jul 16, 2014
I am also waiting for DM and I also paid my RPRF in Aug 2014......................................my e-cas still says in process..................

sonix

Aug 8, 2014
Thanks for your response ak786...I hope we hear from them soon...cause for me its been more than 16 months..and I think the process takes 17 months at the most..