+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

2013 July application tracker to CIO Nova scotia

co-op

Nov 15, 2014
hfinkel said:
You're not alone. Several people here have reported this. Perhaps there is a new employee processing in Nova Scotia or Ottawa who is not adequately trained. We can only guess how long it will take a supervisor there to see what is happening and correct.

In the meantime, contact them and submit your RPRF receipt.

Good luck.
Hi,
it happen to me but in case of medical they have sent remedical to my wife but she never check her email so missed it for two months , than when i ordered gcms than i found that they have sent remedical to my wife instaed of me or my lawyer two months ago ,,, but one thing i checked that they have extended my medical dates automatically without giving them re medical exams!!! So may be they extend ur medical too , do one thing my suggestion to u is that u should order gcms and there u can see all details of ur pr file ( u can see whats going on ur file)

Best of luck
Hope this info will give u some help n peace

sonix

Aug 8, 2014
Thanks co-op, please send me a link for gcms notes..you are right that is the only way i can know cause so far they have not asked for medical

RicenTortilla

Star Member
May 10, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Yeah it might help, like you said you have been waiting 16 months (of the total 17 months processing time) so ur case its special thats why ur MP might be able to help you there. Usually when someone ask the MPs they say your case hasn't reached the 17 months processing time, but ur case its so close to it. You won't lose anything by asking right :)?

sonix

Aug 8, 2014
RicenTortilla said:
Yeah it might help, like you said you have been waiting 16 months (of the total 17 months processing time) so ur case its special thats why ur MP might be able to help you there. Usually when someone ask the MPs they say your case hasn't reached the 17 months processing time, but ur case its so close to it. You won't lose anything by asking right :)?
Thanks RicenTortilla..I`ll go see the MP

co-op

Nov 15, 2014
sonix said:
Thanks co-op, please send me a link for gcms notes..you are right that is the only way i can know cause so far they have not asked for medical

Hi

(Wont be able paste link due to error i dont know y, just go to cic n on search column just write request to information and privacy (ATIP) online request.

This is the link for gcms and i would suggest u that order this before go to mp and see whats going on ur gile, mp cannot fasten ur request he just can call ur visa officer n ask it whats going on file, but sonetimes visa officer gets mad too due to MP phone call. Be safe u waited 16 months be patience n order this, its safe, i ordered myself twice n i got to. Know everything about my file. More than a mp can tell u, put ur mp on last call, i respect other people opinion i just told this is what i think, what to learne how to order gcms u can check on this thread by going little back on dates, some people share their thoughts

Thanks

sonix

Aug 8, 2014
co-op said:
Hi

(Wont be able paste link due to error i dont know y, just go to cic n on search column just write request to information and privacy (ATIP) online request.

This is the link for gcms and i would suggest u that order this before go to mp and see whats going on ur gile, mp cannot fasten ur request he just can call ur visa officer n ask it whats going on file, but sonetimes visa officer gets mad too due to MP phone call. Be safe u waited 16 months be patience n order this, its safe, i ordered myself twice n i got to. Know everything about my file. More than a mp can tell u, put ur mp on last call, i respect other people opinion i just told this is what i think, what to learne how to order gcms u can check on this thread by going little back on dates, some people share their thoughts

Thanks
Hi co-op,
thanks a lot for your advice and suggestions. I will order gcms notes.

thanks again everyone for your help!!!

hfinkel

Feb 23, 2012
LANDED..........
20-07-2014
sonix said:
Hi co-op,
thanks a lot for your advice and suggestions. I will order gcms notes.

thanks again everyone for your help!!!
Maybe this will help?

http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/still-no-medical-received-on-ecas-medical-done-2-months-ago-t230819.0.html;msg3342480#msg3342480

skMarch31

Nov 15, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP O
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
Apr 23 2013
AOR Received.
Sept 11 2013
Med's Request
Sept 17 2013
Med's Done....
Sept 27 2013

Sleepyhead619

Mar 3, 2014
Here is my timeline:

**August 2013 - Application Received
**September 27, 2013 - Appication Processed
**October 4, 2013 - Medical Exam Request (Unfortunately we did not receive the email from CIC on this day)
**January 16, 2014 - Medical Exam Request (This time we receive the email from CIC)
**February 18 (mine) and 21 (wife) 2014 - Medical Exam Done (She took her Med Exam in Canada. And I took my Med Exam in Cebu Doctors' Hospital)
**February 28, 2014 - Request of PR fee and she paid it on the same day
**April 21, 22 and 23 - Medical Furtherance Test (Sputum Test)

**January 14, 2015 - PR Application Approved (pero nalaman nang asawa ko is February 10 ata)
**February 13, 2015 - Passport Request
**February 28, 2015 - na mail na nang asawa ko ang aming Passport . My wife is the Applicant. She's in Halifax.

Almost 1 year after after Medical Examination na approve ang application ni wifey. Salamat kay Lord at binigay na niya ang hinihintay namin.

hfinkel

Feb 23, 2012
LANDED..........
20-07-2014
And you are still waiting?!?!?

Sleepyhead619 said:
Here is my timeline:

**August 2013 - Application Received
**September 27, 2013 - Appication Processed
**October 4, 2013 - Medical Exam Request (Unfortunately we did not receive the email from CIC on this day)
**January 16, 2014 - Medical Exam Request (This time we receive the email from CIC)
**February 18 (mine) and 21 (wife) 2014 - Medical Exam Done (She took her Med Exam in Canada. And I took my Med Exam in Cebu Doctors' Hospital)
**February 28, 2014 - Request of PR fee and she paid it on the same day
**April 21, 22 and 23 - Medical Furtherance Test (Sputum Test)

**January 14, 2015 - PR Application Approved (pero nalaman nang asawa ko is February 10 ata)
**February 13, 2015 - Passport Request
**February 28, 2015 - na mail na nang asawa ko ang aming Passport . My wife is the Applicant. She's in Halifax.

Almost 1 year after after Medical Examination na approve ang application ni wifey. Salamat kay Lord at binigay na niya ang hinihintay namin.