+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

2012 Canada Immigrants from India - Quebec -- Join HERE!

PMM

VIP Member
Jun 30, 2005
Hi

quantsegu said:
Hi Cheetah,

How is your experience with Abhinav.. have you tried Opelentuz?

Actually do we require someone for applying?

Let me know ur valuable suggestions, i am applying for Quebec from Pune..

Regards,
Segu
1. Have you read the Quebec site? Unless you are working/studying in Quebec you have to meet the new criteria. http://www.immigration-quebec.gouv.qc.ca/en/informations/applications-receipt.html

quantsegu

Jun 30, 2012
Hi PMM,

Thanks, no, i haven't gone through this yet. But thanks really helpful, i have to get a job first now :) .

Merci,
Segu

sm101

Apr 8, 2012
hi friends i would like to share just one thing that if you are going to apply for csq then plz submit your orginal result not attestation it is not acceptable

quantsegu

Jun 30, 2012
Hi PMM,

Thanks for sharing the link.

But to awe me :eek: all consultants say that the QSWP is still open and they are taking for Group-2 where i am IT employee and eligible under certain regulations.

Could you please help on this or any one recently applying for Quebec?

Please let me know.

Thanks & Regards,
Segu

manojneelu

Star Member
Jun 2, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
BIQ-HK/VO-ND
NOC Code......
2146 Aeronautical Engineer
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-06-2012
Doc's Request.
Not yet
AOR Received.
Not yet
IELTS Request
Results sent / 7.5 band
LANDED..........
2013...??
Hi,

I think, there is no need to spend 65K for this.

Please spend some time going through the information on Quebec immigration's official website and you can certainly apply yourself.
http://www.immigration-quebec.gouv.qc.ca/en/index.html

Generally speaking, this will not only save you money, but it will also save you from crooked agents. I have no experience with Abhinav or any other consultant.

But if you have to go with a consultant, see the CIC website link for information on use of an accredited consultant:
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/protection/antifraud.asp

Good luck, mate!

quantsegu said:
Hi Cheetah,

How is your experience with Abhinav.. have you tried Opelentuz?

Actually do we require someone for applying?

Let me know ur valuable suggestions, i am applying for Quebec from Pune..

Regards,
Segu

quantsegu

Jun 30, 2012
Hi Manoj,

Me too feel the same that i might not use the Consultant, but at the same time is there anything they can do value addition i am trying to see.

Thanks for providing information and seems you have just filed your application good luck, hope me too start and provide same asap.

Regards,
Segu

manojneelu

Star Member
Jun 2, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
BIQ-HK/VO-ND
NOC Code......
2146 Aeronautical Engineer
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-06-2012
Doc's Request.
Not yet
AOR Received.
Not yet
IELTS Request
Results sent / 7.5 band
LANDED..........
2013...??
Hello quantsegu,

In my humble opinion, there is no value addition if you apply through a consultant. In fact, I find it more comforting when I am in control of the process. Please see the following text taken from CIC website: http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/representative/index.asp

You do not need to hire an immigration consultant. It is up to you. Your application will not be given special attention or guaranteed approval if you use a consultant.

All the forms and information that you need to apply for a visa are available for free on this website. If you follow the instructions in the application guide, you can complete the application forms and submit them on your own.

Research and see what suits you best. Anyways, good luck with your application! And yes, I submitted my application last month.

Best Regards!

quantsegu said:
Hi Manoj,

Me too feel the same that i might not use the Consultant, but at the same time is there anything they can do value addition i am trying to see.

Thanks for providing information and seems you have just filed your application good luck, hope me too start and provide same asap.

Regards,
Segu