+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

2011 appplicants

Maurice70

Mar 13, 2016
I believe our time according to the time table for processing has elapsed.Uptill now some of us has not got our ppr and the reason is not clear to me.
I hv submitted police certificate for three consecutive times,bank statement three consecutive times,medical test twice and schedule A form the same.The funniest thing is that I just submitted the last police and bank statement just between october /November last year and they were denying getting it.But the records are there according to the courier services that delivered it .(ie the mail containing the said document), time where,date it was delivered and the name of the reciepient in the embassy was recorded.Infact the name of the courier company is Fedex.I just did the last medical on 14th dec.2015 with my family.
My question now is what is going to be my faith.According to the Online status information my application has reached the stage of determination as at the last update(15/12/2015) .As at today it has not being updated ,infact it is still in process.
I am confused even my representative .please help.

BlessedSherry

Aug 25, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06/09/2014
Doc's Request.
17th March 16, docs sent 2nd April
AOR Received.
07/01/2015
IELTS Request
sent with application
Med's Request
Med's Done....
Interview........
not required
Passport Req..
Visa exempt
VISA ISSUED...
Copr 14.04.2016
LANDED..........
...Waiting
Are you saying you applied for your PR under canadian experience class in 2011 and they are still processing your application? :eek:
Or did you apply under a different category?

anklet

Sep 23, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-Sydney
NOC Code......
02**
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-10-2014
AOR Received.
11-02-2015
IELTS Request
Attached with application
Med's Request
-
Med's Done....
11-03-2016 Upfront
Interview........
18-01-2016 Upfront
Passport Req..
25-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
13-05-2016
LANDED..........
22-05-2016
Maurice70 said:
I believe our time according to the time table for processing has elapsed.Uptill now some of us has not got our ppr and the reason is not clear to me.
I hv submitted police certificate for three consecutive times,bank statement three consecutive times,medical test twice and schedule A form the same.The funniest thing is that I just submitted the last police and bank statement just between october /November last year and they were denying getting it.But the records are there according to the courier services that delivered it .(ie the mail containing the said document), time where,date it was delivered and the name of the reciepient in the embassy was recorded.Infact the name of the courier company is Fedex.I just did the last medical on 14th dec.2015 with my family.
My question now is what is going to be my faith.According to the Online status information my application has reached the stage of determination as at the last update(15/12/2015) .As at today it has not being updated ,infact it is still in process.
I am confused even my representative .please help.

If you are saying you are a 2011 applicant for PR, and it is still in process, it is quite worrisome!
If CIC (now IRCC) is not receiving additional documents from you, it raises eyebrows even more. May be you could consider contacting an immigration lawyer.
You could also think of sharing your story with the media. It really helps in bringing your story to forefront.

This guy is an immigration reporter at Toronto Star - Nicholas Keung. nkeung@thestar.ca
I have read his coverage of many delayed CEC PR cases and the related harassment...

Maurice70

Mar 13, 2016
I apply under federal skilled worker class category since 2011.My application is still in process.I hv not recieved anything from the canadian embassy in accra Ghana.I am a Nigerian.The embassy go on subjecting me into serious tedius processing which is beyond me .please somebody should come to my Aid.Even my representative are confused.

Maurice70

Mar 13, 2016
Please after your file has got to the determination stage what might cause the application to go back and remain in process stage.Application determined.?