+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

2011 applicant with RQ in edmonton

arkan_tub

Apr 17, 2014
Hi there,
It seems CIC people doesn't really care what your waiting time is, there is no specific rule or order to process applications. I have noticed many RQ aplicants from 2012 have got their citizenships.

Is there any one from edmonton who interested to arrange a meeting with MP, I am thinking it will be much better if we have collective thing as that will create some public pressure. My next step is to file a Mandamus.
I applied in July 2011, wrote my test and got RQ in Sep 2012. submitted in early october.
Most recent feed back that I have to wait 45 months from date of application.

thanks

daktrader

Apr 1, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
in my experience, the MP will be of no help at all; he/she will only be able to get a status update and Quote back with a courtesy "Wait a Bit more, your application is almost completed"...You can get the same information ourself by getting the ATIP report...
Applications from 2011 and before are just lost in the system, collecting dust on shelves...FYI plz see my timeline

Mandamus is the best option but an expensive one...
All the Best!

arkan_tub said:
Hi there,
It seems CIC people doesn't really care what your waiting time is, there is no specific rule or order to process applications. I have noticed many RQ aplicants from 2012 have got their citizenships.

Is there any one from edmonton who interested to arrange a meeting with MP, I am thinking it will be much better if we have collective thing as that will create some public pressure. My next step is to file a Mandamus.
I applied in July 2011, wrote my test and got RQ in Sep 2012. submitted in early october.
Most recent feed back that I have to wait 45 months from date of application.

thanks