+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

2011-2012 applicants ,still in process applications, RQed or Non RQed

cit_izen

Star Member
Feb 21, 2014
daktrader said:
Everytime a file is moved to another office; it takes upto 60 days for that to happen and thus can result in further delay of processing the application.
You are in a complicated situation regarding your mobility...If you still have a permanent address in Surrey; then I would suggest to keep that as is...

There is no gurantee of a RQ...its a 50/50 chance...
RQ can happen before or after a test...there is no timeline on that either...

All the Best!
Thank you for the response. Much appreciated. can you suggest what can I do in this situation where everything seems to eb fine according to (CIC), yet surrey office HAS NOT scheduled a date for me. CIC is aked me to wait till 15th july, but by then my background check will expire. Do you suggest contacting MP or someone? What can I do??

daktrader

Apr 1, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Just wait till your back-ground checks expire...something should happen around then.
All the Best!!

cit_izen said:
Thank you for the response. Much appreciated. can you suggest what can I do in this situation where everything seems to eb fine according to (CIC), yet surrey office HAS NOT scheduled a date for me. CIC is aked me to wait till 15th july, but by then my background check will expire. Do you suggest contacting MP or someone? What can I do??

janoo

May 16, 2014
Applied January 2012.

In process May2012.

RQ : March 2013.

RQ : Replied April 2013.

Since one year no news from st.clair office :

CIC have no progress report waiting for file to be review ??

moti

Oct 24, 2012
Janoo, you have almost the same timeline as mine.you have also pre-test RQ. It is so frustrating. CIC agent told me to call back if I did not hear anything from st.clair in 90 days.fingers crossed. ::)