Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
5 -11-2009
VISA ISSUED...
28-1-2010
LANDED..........
landed on 24 june toronto
Re: ><))))*> LONDON VISA OFFICE - FSW 2009 APPLICANTS** (",)

Hi cpa2canada and sj2009,
have u got any reply after submission of ur medical and what is ur ecas now?
regards
pammi

SJ2009

May 14, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
28/08/2010

Hi Pammi,
So far no reply from CHC London. Online status is still " In Process" .What about your case ?

With Regards

CPA2CANADA

Jun 9, 2009
Calgary Alberta
Category........
Visa Office......
London, United Kingdom
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May 1, 2009
Doc's Request.
Jun 4, 2009
AOR Received.
Aug 12, 2009
Med's Request
Sep 16, 2009
Med's Done....
Oct 1, 2009
Passport Req..
Oct 20, 2009
VISA ISSUED...
Dec 15, 2009
LANDED..........
in July 8, 2010 (Toronto)

SJ2009 said:
Hi Pammi,
So far no reply from CHC London. Online status is still " In Process" .What about your case ?

With Regards
Same here SJ and PAMMI....

shibleebd

Champion Member
Jun 2, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..

Dear Seniors,

i am about to send my full application with documents to London Visa office. I have few questions that i wanted to ask u regarding the documets that we have to send. i will be grateful if u could help me on this:

1. to send the FORMS, if there is no change, do we just photocopy & put our original signature?

2. but if there is any changes to made in the FORMS, for example, in Schedule 1: Backgroud/ Declaration, if we need to make change in page2, do we just print a new page 2 & send photcopy of pages 1, 3 & 4 or we have to print all page s of Background/ Declaration & then fill in?

3. i am currently in UK under work permit. For document checklist point 4. TRAVEL DOCUMENTS & PASSPORTS, i know i need to send the photocopy of my current visa in passport. but do we need to send the actual Home Office letter that confirmed that I have been granted a work permit?

4. For document checklist point 6. EDUCATION/ TRAINING/ QUALIFICATIONS, the 2nd bullet point COLLEGE OR UNIVERSITY DOCUMENTS, do we nned to send original certificate of Hons/ Masters & also the Certificate of Completion for that Hons/ Masters?

5. For document checklist point 7. WORK EXPERIENCE, when we get a reference letter from the employer how we start the letter? i mean, do we write our name & address at very top left & then start by TO WHOM IT MAY CONCERN or we write Immigration Officer, London CHC, UK at the very top left & then start by TO WHOM IT MAY CONCERN . i will be grateful if u could advise me on how u send ur reference letter.

6. For document checklist point 11. SETTLEMENT FUNDS, i am sending my current account statement, ISA (Individual Savings Account) statement. is that it? or we have to show conversion to canadian $? when we sent our initial application to CIO, we mentioned how much unencumbered fund we had. if that figure is now increased by C$1,200 will we need to change the figure in the Schedule 3: Economic Classes & also write an explanatory letter or don't bother about it?

7. do we send any fee at this stage?

8. For document checklist point 14. PHOTO REQUIREMENTS, do we write Name, Height & Eye colour on the back of each photo or just one photo?

i will b grateful if u guys could assist me with these queries......

yours Sincerely
shibleebd

shibleebd

Champion Member
Jun 2, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..

dear fellow applicants, i had few questions that iwanted to clear b4 i sent my full documents. I am really wooried as i couldn't find answer to these questions. i will be grateful if u could help me on this regarding VISA OFFICE SPECIFIC DOCUMENTS:

1. to send the FORMS, if there is no change, do we just photocopy & put our original signature?

2. but if there is any changes to made in the FORMS, for example, in Schedule 1: Backgroud/ Declaration, if we need to make change in page2, do we just print a new page 2 & send photcopy of pages 1, 3 & 4 or we have to print all page s of Background/ Declaration & then fill in?

3. i am currently in UK under work permit. For document checklist point 4. TRAVEL DOCUMENTS & PASSPORTS, i know i need to send the photocopy of my current visa in passport. but do we need to send the actual Home Office letter that confirmed that I have been granted a work permit?

4. For document checklist point 6. EDUCATION/ TRAINING/ QUALIFICATIONS, the 2nd bullet point COLLEGE OR UNIVERSITY DOCUMENTS, do we nned to send original certificate of Hons/ Masters & also the Certificate of Completion for that Hons/ Masters?

5. For document checklist point 7. WORK EXPERIENCE, when we get a reference letter from the employer how we start the letter? i mean, do we write our name & address at very top left & then start by TO WHOM IT MAY CONCERN or we write Immigration Officer, London CHC, UK at the very top left & then start by TO WHOM IT MAY CONCERN . i will be grateful if u could advise me on how u send ur reference letter.

6. For document checklist point 11. SETTLEMENT FUNDS, i am sending my current account statement, ISA (Individual Savings Account) statement. is that it? or we have to show conversion to canadian $? when we sent our initial application to CIO, we mentioned how much unencumbered fund we had. if that figure is now increased by C$1,200 will we need to change the figure in the Schedule 3: Economic Classes & also write an explanatory letter or don't bother about it?

7. do we send any fee at this stage?

8. For document checklist point 14. PHOTO REQUIREMENTS, do we write Name, Height & Eye colour on the back of each photo or just one photo?

i will b grateful if u guys could assist me with these queries......

yours Sincerely
shibleebd

CPA2CANADA

Jun 9, 2009
Calgary Alberta
Category........
Visa Office......
London, United Kingdom
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May 1, 2009
Doc's Request.
Jun 4, 2009
AOR Received.
Aug 12, 2009
Med's Request
Sep 16, 2009
Med's Done....
Oct 1, 2009
Passport Req..
Oct 20, 2009
VISA ISSUED...
Dec 15, 2009
LANDED..........

sHIBBLE.......hope below reply will somehow assist you.....this is based on my experience......

i am about to send my full application with documents to London Visa office around 22nd of October. I have few questions that i wanted to ask u regarding the documets that we have to send. i will be grateful if u could help me on this:

CORRECT

2. but if there is any changes to made in the FORMS, for example, in Schedule 1: Backgroud/ Declaration, if we need to make change in page2, do we just print a new page 2 or we have to print all page s of Background/ Declaration & then fill in?

REPRINT AND HIGHLIGHT THE CHANGE; EXPLAIN IN A SEPARATE PAPER THE CHANGES MADE

3. i do not know, if u r a British citizen. but i am not & i am in UK under work permit. For document checklist point 4. TRAVEL DOCUMENTS & PASSPORTS, i know i need to send the photocopy of my current visa in passport. but do we need to send the actual Home Office letter that confirmed that I have been granted a work permit?

YES, PHOTOCOPY OF YOUR WORK VISA WILL DO; YOU MAY INCLUDE THAT LETTER TOO.

ONLY NOTARIZED PHOTOCOPY OF THOSE DOCS; BUT SOME ON THE FORUM SENT THE ORIG AND WERE RETURNED BACK

IN THE REF LETTER I GOT; I DID NOT WRITE "TO WHOM IT MAY CONCERN". GENERAL LETTER WILL DO WITH THE DETAILS AS PER CHECKLIST.

DOWNLOAD THE FORM IN LONDON WEBSITE RE PROOF OF FUNDS; YOU HAVE TO FILL IT UP AND CONVERT TO CANADIAN DOLLARS; SUGGEST YOU GET THE CURRENT EXCHANGE RATE IN THE WEB AND ATTACHED IT TO THE FORM; DOWNLOAD ALSO THE IMMIGRANT SUMMARY FORM. THESE TWO FORMS ARE NOT MENTIONED IN THE CHECKLIST BUT YOU HAVE TO INCLUDE IT.

7. did u send any fee at this stage? NO, BUT YOU MAY DO SO.

I WRITE MY NAME ONLY ON JUST ONE PHOTO AS INSTRUCTED

xxena

Jul 1, 2009

At last received our passport request today! Sent full documents in June, medical September(1st week), PPR dated 23rd Sept. today. E-cas status still says in process.

I guess this will help everyone else update their timelines.

Xxena.

CPA2CANADA

Jun 9, 2009
Calgary Alberta
Category........
Visa Office......
London, United Kingdom
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May 1, 2009
Doc's Request.
Jun 4, 2009
AOR Received.
Aug 12, 2009
Med's Request
Sep 16, 2009
Med's Done....
Oct 1, 2009
Passport Req..
Oct 20, 2009
VISA ISSUED...
Dec 15, 2009
LANDED..........

xxena said:
At last received our passport request today! Sent full documents in June, medical September(1st week), PPR dated 23rd Sept. today. E-cas status still says in process.

I guess this will help everyone else update their timelines.

Xxena.
Cheers to you! Please pray for all the PPR hopefuls this month or next month!

DandJ

Oct 10, 2009

I am finding this all very interesting...We sent our full documents April, and received our medical requests, dated 1st Oct.

One questions for you all - the printed letter from London says "return in 90 days"....which has been scored out and replaced with "return in 60 days"....is this normal?

I have however noticed on medical form that I am apparently born in England when all my documents clearly state Scotland...I have informed my Agent in Canada of this error so not sure how much this will delay things.....and wondering if I will be required to send additional photo and more courier fees....even though this is not my fault!!

Has anyone else had an error printed on the medical forms, and how was this dealt with?

Many Thanks

shibleebd

Champion Member
Jun 2, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..

Hi CPA2CANADA

thank u thousand times to reply me as something in my mind was telling me that I am missing some important information regarding the full document submission. And u have provided me with that information. if i get the visa, i owe u......

i wanted to clear few things for the reply u sent me:

2. but if there is any changes to made in the FORMS, for example, in Schedule 1: Backgroud/ Declaration, if we need to make change in page2, do we just print a new page 2 or we have to print all page s of Background/ Declaration & then fill in?

u said: REPRINT AND HIGHLIGHT THE CHANGE; EXPLAIN IN A SEPARATE PAPER THE CHANGES MADE

did u mean: i reprint only only page number:2 & highlight with a highlighter pen or
reprint all the 4 pages?

u said: IN THE REF LETTER I GOT; I DID NOT WRITE "TO WHOM IT MAY CONCERN". GENERAL LETTER WILL DO.

so, the reference letter format, i can write is like this: My Name & Address at the top left hand corner, then underneath date, then the main body of the letter. am i right?

u said: DOWNLOAD THE FORM IN LONDON WEBSITE RE PROOF OF FUNDS; YOU HAVE TO FILL IT UP AND CONVERT TO CANADIAN DOLLARS; SUGGEST YOU GET THE CURRENT EXCHANGE RATE IN THE WEB AND ATTACHED IT TO THE FORM; DOWNLOAD ALSO THE IMMIGRANT SUMMARY FORM. THESE TWO FORMS ARE NOT MENTIONED IN THE CHECKLIST BUT YOU HAVE TO INCLUDE IT.

is there any chance that u could paste the link for PROOF OF FUNDS & IMMIGRANT SUMMARY FORM

please don't be angry with me, i think i am asking very very silly questions but i am so tensed.

plz help me........

yours Sincerely
shibleebd

shibleebd

Champion Member
Jun 2, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..

Hi CPA2CANADA

thank u thousand times to reply me as something in my mind was telling me that I am missing some important information regarding the full document submission. And u have provided me with that information. if i get the visa, i owe u......

i wanted to clear few things for the reply u sent me:

u said: REPRINT AND HIGHLIGHT THE CHANGE; EXPLAIN IN A SEPARATE PAPER THE CHANGES MADE

did u mean: i reprint only only page number:2 & highlight with a highlighter pen or
reprint all the 4 pages?

u said: IN THE REF LETTER I GOT; I DID NOT WRITE "TO WHOM IT MAY CONCERN". GENERAL LETTER WILL DO.

so, the reference letter format, i can write is like this: My Name & Address at the top left hand corner, then underneath date, then the main body of the letter. am i right?

u said: DOWNLOAD THE FORM IN LONDON WEBSITE RE PROOF OF FUNDS; YOU HAVE TO FILL IT UP AND CONVERT TO CANADIAN DOLLARS; SUGGEST YOU GET THE CURRENT EXCHANGE RATE IN THE WEB AND ATTACHED IT TO THE FORM; DOWNLOAD ALSO THE IMMIGRANT SUMMARY FORM. THESE TWO FORMS ARE NOT MENTIONED IN THE CHECKLIST BUT YOU HAVE TO INCLUDE IT.

is there any chance that u could paste the link for PROOF OF FUNDS & IMMIGRANT SUMMARY FORM

please don't be angry with me, i think i am asking very very silly questions but i am so tensed.

plz help me........

yours Sincerely
shibleebd

zaidkhalid

Oct 29, 2008

Dear Shibleebd

this is the link for the London specific form: (I posted previously)

http://www.canadainternational.gc.ca/united_kingdom-royaume_uni/visas/forms_skilled-formulaires_qualifies.aspx?lang=eng

Good Luck

shibleebd

Champion Member
Jun 2, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..

thnx ZAHIDKHALID for the link. will we need to submit these 2 forms at the same time wilh full docs?

zaidkhalid

Oct 29, 2008
Well the instruction states send these forms when are requested but I would suggest to submit them now (as I did and other members here) just to make your documents more smoothly.

Do not forget to sign these forms with the date.

Good Luck and God Bless you.