+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

2008- NOC 4131/2175 my time-line

ramnan

Feb 16, 2009
Dear friends,

Here I’m going to share my experience and processing times with you all, I hope this will be useful for people especially who have already applied from Colombo High Commission under skill migration process in year 2008 (Old processing method)

First I must thank honestly all the members who helped and advised me throughout my processing times. I applied on my own (No firms/lawyers) and this forum and people helped me a lot. I read lots of posts. You guys for maintaining such a wonderful forum and for their posts, it’s a great help.

Here are my details and time lines.

Submission Applied in 2008 May with a payment
Category 4131/2175 (Both categories does not exist now)
Education BCS-PGD/Sun Java Certification
Experience All together more than 4 years experience in both categories (maximum marks)

2008 June - Received the receipt with a file number
- Online application status “In process-We received your application for permanent residence

2008 June - Online status “In process-We started processing your application

I started to collect, gather photocopy stamp all the documents as required in this process this forum and the members helped me a lot. Remember I applied on my own.

Waiting…waiting…waiting…

2010 February - Online status “In process -We transferred your application to the Colombo office, Colombo office may contact you

2010 September (Posted mail) - Documents were requested (Have to submit within 120 days)

2010 November - IELTS done (wow… 12 points)

2011 January - Documents sent using courier service to the Colombo High commission

Waiting…waiting…waiting…

2011 December - Medical Requested (Received some instruction documents by posted mail-30 days given)

2012 January Medicals Done (Doctor has to sent the documents to the Singapore we have no access to the medicals)

2012 January - Permanent Resident Fees done (went to the high commission and paid by a bank draft, they do not accept cash)

2012 January - Requested for my passport and collected-Visa stamped/No interview (High Commission gave a call to my phone and asked to bring the passport, same day in the evening collected the passport and the CPR form)

Online status - “Decision Made-Decision has been made on your application”

Once again I thank all the senior members who helped me thought-out this process
This site also very important
www.cic.gc.ca

yeswecandoit

Star Member
Mar 9, 2012
Good Congratulations !!!! thanks for sharing

;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

where there is will there is a way !!!

this is best example for those who are negative behind the NOC specially for 4131 /0213/ 0111 ...

kavya

Champion Member
Sep 30, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
ND VO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10//06/2010
Doc's Request.
30/10/2010
AOR Received.
15/01/2011
ramnan said:
Dear friends,

Here I'm going to share my experience and processing times with you all, I hope this will be useful for people especially who have already applied from Colombo High Commission under skill migration process in year 2008 (Old processing method)

First I must thank honestly all the members who helped and advised me throughout my processing times. I applied on my own (No firms/lawyers) and this forum and people helped me a lot. I read lots of posts. You guys for maintaining such a wonderful forum and for their posts, it's a great help.

Here are my details and time lines.

Submission Applied in 2008 May with a payment
Category 4131/2175 (Both categories does not exist now)
Education BCS-PGD/Sun Java Certification
Experience All together more than 4 years experience in both categories (maximum marks)

2008 June - Received the receipt with a file number
- Online application status “In process-We received your application for permanent residence

2008 June - Online status “In process-We started processing your application

I started to collect, gather photocopy stamp all the documents as required in this process this forum and the members helped me a lot. Remember I applied on my own.

Waiting...waiting...waiting...

2010 February - Online status “In process -We transferred your application to the Colombo office, Colombo office may contact you

2010 September (Posted mail) - Documents were requested (Have to submit within 120 days)

2010 November - IELTS done (wow... 12 points)

2011 January - Documents sent using courier service to the Colombo High commission

Waiting...waiting...waiting...

2011 December - Medical Requested (Received some instruction documents by posted mail-30 days given)

2012 January Medicals Done (Doctor has to sent the documents to the Singapore we have no access to the medicals)

2012 January - Permanent Resident Fees done (went to the high commission and paid by a bank draft, they do not accept cash)

2012 January - Requested for my passport and collected-Visa stamped/No interview (High Commission gave a call to my phone and asked to bring the passport, same day in the evening collected the passport and the CPR form)

Online status - “Decision Made-Decision has been made on your application”

Once again I thank all the senior members who helped me thought-out this process
This site also very important
www.cic.gc.ca
Very very congrats,

I am sure you going to find the best way out of all and after such a long wait. I know if there is a will there is alway a way. You have also shown many of those negative speakers who didnt believe that 4131 has a luck for Canada.

God Bless friend,
Kavya

aruns

Sep 19, 2011
India
Category........
Visa Office......
new delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-2010
Doc's Request.
09-2010
IELTS Request
8 band
Med's Request
06 sep 2013
Med's Done....
15 oct 2013, Passport sub 160ct, meds received line 22 Oct
Passport Req..
06 sep 2013
VISA ISSUED...
waiting for DM
Hello Guys

Looks Like 4131 will be back in the List. I am a prejuner but silent observer on this forum NDVO applied on 21st June and presently in process with date.

I am not online frequently.

The 2011-20 recent data shown in Graphs projects excess requirement for 4131. TRy checking for other NOC's like i checked for plumbers,doctors (presently in the29 list) picture is not rosy.

Link is www23.hrsdc.gc.ca/.4cc.5p.1t.3onalforcastsummarys.2arch@-eng.jsp

ramnan

Feb 16, 2009
Yeap..truly there were times with lost hopes.....but I kept my faith..almost 4 years...that's not easy... :)

Thanks
kavya
jason5460

Good Luck you guys..

hope_life

Apr 24, 2012
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
congrats man.

u proved, hope sustains life.

ramnan said:
Yeap..truly there were times with lost hopes.....but I kept my faith..almost 4 years...that's not easy... :)

Thanks
kavya
jason5460

Good Luck you guys..

muralee29477

Aug 25, 2014
Dear Ramanan

I came across your post which is similar to mine.

Appreciate if you could let me know how you assessed your BCS qualification.

Best regards
Muralee