+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

2007 Pakistani applicants

N

NIRMAL

Is it realy possible? pakistan total applicants from 2004 still waiting for PR is around 8000 against an annual quota of just 2000. how 2007 will enter in 2012, pl elobrate.

khalidhaider

Sep 9, 2010
Dear seniors,
I am also applicant of 2007 my job n.o.c 1236 .I want to know what is master degree nos as private candidate 22 points or 20 .

Secondly,what are points 0f intermediate about spouse? Anyone would like tell me 0r show site.

Thanks.

saki

VIP Member
Apr 7, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
khalidhaider said:
Dear seniors,
I am also applicant of 2007 my job n.o.c 1236 .I want to know what is master degree nos as private candidate 22 points or 20 .

Secondly,what are points 0f intermediate about spouse? Anyone would like tell me 0r show site.

Thanks.
Hi

CIC does not give different points on the basis of private candidate or regular candidate, CIC gives points just for the qualification. And below is the table for spouse points not sure if it was same when you applied in 2007.

A. Spouse or common-law partner’s level of education
 Secondary school (high school) diploma or less: 0 points
 A one-year diploma, trade certificate, apprenticeship, or university degree and at least 12 years of full-time or full-time equivalent studies: 3 points
 A diploma, trade certificate, apprenticeship, or university degree of two years or more and at least 14 years of full-time or full-time equivalent studies: 4 points
 A Master‟s degree or PhD and at least 17 years of full-time or full-time equivalent studies: 5 points

Cheers
Saki

Last-Illusion

Star Member
Jun 1, 2010
Hi Guys N Dolls ,

I m checking this forum after 5 days , as I was out of the country. I sent my full documents to london on Aug 6th and got the 2ns AOR. My online status is " application pending review"....can any one please update me what is happenning?

saki

VIP Member
Apr 7, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Last-Illusion said:
Hi Guys N Dolls ,

I m checking this forum after 5 days , as I was out of the country. I sent my full documents to london on Aug 6th and got the 2ns AOR. My online status is " application pending review"....can any one please update me what is happenning?
It means that your file is in queue but processing hasnt started yet. When you case status change to "in-process" that means they are working on your file and doing all the verification and security checks.

Cheers
Saki

khulsai

Sep 16, 2009
Karachi
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Dec-2006
Last-Illusion said:
Hi Guys N Dolls ,

when did you initially filed you application and where?

KShahid

Star Member
Oct 11, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Doc's Request.
May 10
IELTS Request
Submitted with Docs
File Transfer...
N/A
Med's Request
Aug 10
Med's Done....
Aug 10
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
Dec 10
VISA ISSUED...
Feb 11
LANDED..........
Last week of March 2011. (Alhamdolillah)
Lucky11 said:
2007 applicants from pakistan will most likely enter in canada in 2012
Lucky and Nirmal,

I am 2007 applicant from London CHC who has chance to enter into Canada in 2011 as I am waiting for PPR. I don't know how they priorities the applications, may be they picked up by NOC or the total score. My total points are 74 (thanks to my wife who contributed 9 points to my score).
I believe they will speed up the work on old applications in 2011 as they have lesser applications due to new rules.

KS

khalidhaider

Sep 9, 2010
DearSaki,

I am thankful you to reply me .i applied in 2007 and month was feburary. private and regular means

full time and part-time studies.yours means that spouse education intermediate 12 years regular studies has 3 points.
I once again thank you to reply].

saki said:
It means that your file is in queue but processing hasnt started yet. When you case status change to "in-process" that means they are working on your file and doing all the verification and security checks.

Cheers
Saki
t
ti

me and part-time studies.It means spouse intermediate qualification has 3 points.

asif ghouri

Nov 2, 2009
Pakistan
Visa Office......
LONDON
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-05-2010
Doc's Request.
21-10-2010
AOR Received.
21-10-2010
IELTS Request
already done
File Transfer...
17-01-2011
Med's Done....
Decision Made 13-04-2012
khalidhaider said:
DearSaki,

I am thankful you to reply me .i applied in 2007 and month was feburary. private and regular means

full time and part-time studies.yours means that spouse education intermediate 12 years regular studies has 3 points.

t
ti

me and part-time studies.It means spouse intermediate qualification has 3 points.
dear i would like to tell u that 12 years education has no points if u have one year diploma with 12 years education then u can claim 3 points otherwise not. and as for as ur degree is concerned if ur last degree is private then u will not b awarded the points. ur last degree must b regular if befroe master ur graduation is private then does not matter but again ur last degree must b regular to calim points.

saki

VIP Member
Apr 7, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
khalidhaider said:
DearSaki,

t
ti
Hi

Below is the points chart for the spouse studies.

A. Spouse or common-law partner’s level of education
 Secondary school (high school) diploma or less: 0 points
 A one-year diploma, trade certificate, apprenticeship, or university degree and at least 12 years of full-time or full-time equivalent studies: 3 points
 A diploma, trade certificate, apprenticeship, or university degree of two years or more and at least 14 years of full-time or full-time equivalent studies: 4 points
 A Master‟s degree or PhD and at least 17 years of full-time or full-time equivalent studies: 5 points

To get the minimum 3 points one needs to have atleast 12 years full time study with a one year diploma,trade certificate, apprenticeship or university degree. So just having 12th will give you 0 points.

Cheers
Saki

Moon99

Star Member
Jul 14, 2009
All candidates plz, be positive and hope for the best, I am sure files are in process and according to their turn every case will be soon finalized. Best Regards

KShahid

Star Member
Oct 11, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Doc's Request.
May 10
IELTS Request
Submitted with Docs
File Transfer...
N/A
Med's Request
Aug 10
Med's Done....
Aug 10
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
Dec 10
VISA ISSUED...
Feb 11
LANDED..........
Last week of March 2011. (Alhamdolillah)
KShahid said:
Lucky and Nirmal,

I am 2007 applicant from London CHC who has chance to enter into Canada in 2011 as I am waiting for PPR. I don't know how they priorities the applications, may be they picked up by NOC or the total score. My total points are 74 (thanks to my wife who contributed 9 points to my score).
I believe they will speed up the work on old applications in 2011 as they have lesser applications due to new rules.

KS
Just to update , I have recieved the PPR on 20th of Dec, 2010