caipsretreiver.com
caipsnotes.com

i have tried both
but caipsretreiver.com cost is 29 and for repeat is 24$ sure

caipsnotes.com fee is 40$ and for repeat i think 30$ not sure

jafferyjee

May 11, 2012
@msaleem216 thanks for the info.

I've a family member living in Canada, so I'll go with that option.

Just one more info, in visa office should I mention Islamabad or London? I applied in Islamabad but currently my application is moved to London.

Thanks.

moiz

Dec 4, 2011
REPLY OF LETTER FROM MEMBER OF PARLIAMENT:
================================

Good Morning,

Thank you for taking the time to write to me with your concerns about the decision to return all Federal Skilled Worker (FSW) applications that were made prior to February 27, 2007.

I agree that this approach is grossly unfair to people who have been planning to make a new home in Canada. The people who are affected have followed all the rules, done everything we have asked of them and waited patiently, for up to 8 years, for us to uphold our part of the bargain.

Legislating away the backlog in this manner is an admission of failure on the part of the Government. Instead of addressing the backlog, the Government is simply pretending it does not exist. This policy essentially allows those who applied since early 2008 to queue jump ahead those who applied before. This is not fair.

Recently, the Standing Committee on Citizenship and Immigration conducted a study and made several recommendations on how to reduce the backlog of applications. We proposed several prudent and sensible ways to address the massive backlog. The Minister has chosen to ignore all of these proposals and proceed with a scheme that will destroy the plans and dreams of thousands of people who have prepared make Canada their home.

Thank you again for taking the time to express your concerns. If you have not already, I strongly suggest you write to Minster Jason Kenney and the Prime Minister to let them know your objections.

Warm regards,

Don

Don Davies, M.P.
Vancouver Kingsway
Official Opposition Critic for Citizenship, Immigration and Multiculturalism
ph: (613) 943-0267

dream_Can

Star Member
Oct 5, 2009
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
08-07-2014
IELTS Request
Sent vd docs
VISA ISSUED...
11-11-2015
LANDED..........
21-07-2016
jafferyjee said:
@ msaleem216 thanks for the info.

I've a family member living in Canada, so I'll go with that option.

Just one more info, in visa office should I mention Islamabad or London? I applied in Islamabad but currently my application is moved to London.

Thanks.
i do also have a family member in canada ; can u pl guide how to go for this option.thnks

msaleem216

Champion Member
Mar 4, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
london
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-05-2007
Doc's Request.
10-03-2009
Med's Done....
11-03-2013
Passport Req..
05-11-2014
VISA ISSUED...
22-11-2014
LANDED..........
3rd December,2014 INSHA ALLAH
dear i know only from caipsnotes.com and caipsretreiver.com, if u want to apply by ur friend please contact our senior forum member Qarax, biju, starbhai and others they will guid u better
saleem

jafferyjee

May 11, 2012
Well what I'm doing is mentioned below;

1- Fill the form IMM5563E.pdf
2- Fill the form IMM5475E.pdf
3- Make online payment of 5$ on CIC website
4- Take a scan copy of passport of your relative living in Canada

Send all above either by mail to (in this case you need to send the documents to Canada and your relative will mail them);
Access to Information and Privacy Division
Citizenship and Immigration Canada
Ottawa, Ontario
K1A 1L1

or email the completed, scanned and saved as JPG, TIFF or PDF to ATIP-AIPRP@cic.gc.ca

You can get the above forms form CIC website directly by searching on the form name.

I hope that helps.

May2010applicant

May 13, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Med's Done....
April 2013
Passport Req..
January 2014
LANDED..........
January / February 2014
"Until the FSW proposal is enacted and comes into force, local managers are to continue with the processing of FSW applications, including FSW applications made prior to February 27, 2008, whether a selection decision has been rendered or not prior to March 29, 2012. This means that processing of all cohorts of FSW cases should continue".

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/resources/manuals/bulletins/2012/ob413.asp

sheri andrew

Mar 10, 2012
dear friends,
Citizenship and Immigration Minister Jason Kenney will be taking Globe reader questions on Thursday afternoon.

Want to ask him a question? Fill out the form below. And check back on Thursday to see his responses to a selection of reader questions
visit this site
theglobeandmail.com/news/national/time-to-lead/what-would-you-ask-immigration-minister-jason-kenney/article2433574/

khulsai

Sep 16, 2009
Karachi
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Dec-2006
khulsai said:
and i have received a letter from Province of Ontario under this program of backlog reduction.
Is there anyone else who received any such letter?
Please confirm if someone else has received any such letter from Province of Ontario?

dhnenan

Star Member
Feb 5, 2012
WORLD WIDE PROTESTS FROM 1ST TO 4TH JUNE2012

IN INDIA PROTEST RALLY AND CANDLE MARCH ON 4TH JUNE 2012
AT JANTAR MANTAR, NEW DELHI
TIME 5:00 PM TO 7:30 PM

nahid023

Star Member
Sep 23, 2011
dear friends,

a total of 889 members (pre feb 2008 applicant) are already joined so do visit http://www.facebook.com/groups/179730375479964/ and join us for raising our voices together against injustice.

dhnenan

Star Member
Feb 5, 2012
WORLD WIDE PROTESTS FROM 1ST TO 4TH JUNE2012

IN INDIA PROTEST RALLY AND CANDLE MARCH ON 4TH JUNE 2012
AT JANTAR MANTAR, NEW DELHI
TIME 5:00 PM TO 7:30 PM
MEMORANDUM TO CANADIAN HIGH COMMISSION WILL ALSO BE SUBMITTED

Moon99

Star Member
Jul 14, 2009
Any applicant of pre Feb2008 got a letter of refusal after this decision of returning all pre feb cases??????????

Moon99

Star Member
Jul 14, 2009
moiz said:
News that many people on this forum will be pleased to hear: the Canadian federal court has refused to support the Harper government's plan to return applications from pre-2008 FSW applicants.
Very good news for pre-2008 applicants!
Jun. 15th 2012 at 04:32 pm EDT
By wendymr

News that many people on this forum will be pleased to hear: the Canadian federal court has refused to support the Harper government's plan to return applications from pre-2008 FSW applicants.

The full newspaper report is here:
http://www.thestar.com/news/canada/politics/article/1211698--ottawa-loses-legal-battle-over-immigration-backlog?bn=1

Extract:

Ottawa has suffered a major setback in eliminating its immigration backlog after the federal court ruled the government is obliged to process all applications it accepted into the system.

About 900 applicants under the federal skilled workers’ program sued Immigration Minister Jason Kenney for violating the pledge to assess and finalize decisions in a timely fashion.

They asked the court to order the immigration department to process their applications within a reasonable time frame.

In a decision released Thursday, Justice Donald Rennie rejected the minister’s argument that the delay is justified because he has the authority to make policies.

“The minister can set instructions that permit him to return some applications without processing them at all, and thus obviously there is no further duty in respect of those applications,” the judge wrote in a 24-page decision.

“However, for those that are determined eligible for processing, the duty to do so in a reasonably timely manner remains.”