+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

2007 Pakistani applicants

Moon99

Star Member
Jul 14, 2009
khalidhaider said:
Dear, Moon99
You will o k i hope and in Regina the job position is very well If, you have proper documents you will get job .Nowadays there are lot of student came from
Toronoto who have completed their one year study programe and people who want to apply for their famlies they came here in huge quantity.
There are also lot of pnp nominee who have no language proficiency and skill.Their entire process has completed within two years without Ielts
It is not injustice with backlog applicants whose cases are pending for 5 years.
Thanks
Thanks Khalid a lot.pray for me and others

khalidhaider

Sep 9, 2010
Dear Moon 99,
No problem i obliged you to begin this sit ,we should help each other because we are in problem.
Plz write to minister or e mail about injutice between pnp and fsw backlog.

Moon99

Star Member
Jul 14, 2009
khalidhaider said:
Dear Moon 99,
No problem i obliged you to begin this sit ,we should help each other because we are in problem.
Happy Eid ul Azha Mubarak to all of the members

pakopite

Oct 11, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
LONDON
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-12-2011
Doc's Request.
DD encashed 6-2-2012
Nomination.....
PER 23-2-12
hi forum members,

I am a potential immigrant from Karachi, Pakistan. I have got a query for you guys and will appreciate a reply in this regard.

I have got a friend who has done his "intemediate/ higher secondary school certificate/ 12th standard" as a private/external student, that means he was not enrolled in any college for the aforementioned degree . He just took the exam and passed it. He subsequently got his degree. which is recognized in Pakistan

now this person has done matriculation/secondary school certificate/10th standard as a regular student(10 years ) Also later on his Bachelors and Masters degree were from an HEC, higher education comission (Pakistani members would know this) approved university as a regular student (3+1 years). but again intermediate as a private/external student (2 years) .so essentially this adds up to 16 years of education but there is this 2 year period as a private/external student

Now I have heard a lot of immigrant consultants saying that having a private degree results in zero points out of twenty five for education and they say the immigration case is very weak ,Although a few say its not an issue with varying answers.Some say that educational years would only add up to be 14 years in this case (not counting 2 years for the intermediate degree) and thus only 20 points would be awarded. Very few say that it does not matter because the subsequent bachelors and masters degrees were as a regular student and 22 points would be awarded for 16 years of education.

what in your opinion should his education points be?

please also keep in mind that that according to the official CIC webiste the definition of full time studies is

Full-time studies: This includes both secondary and post secondary education of at least 15 hours of instruction per week during the academic year.

Would really appreciate your take on this .

Thanking in advance

P.S. I would really appreciate if there is any successful pakistani applicant who had a similar education history to come forward with his experience . and also if someone had his case rejected because of a similar problem to share his experience

Moon99

Star Member
Jul 14, 2009
khalidhaider said:
Dear Moon 99,
Hello everybody???

asif ghouri

Nov 2, 2009
Pakistan
Visa Office......
LONDON
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-05-2010
Doc's Request.
21-10-2010
AOR Received.
21-10-2010
IELTS Request
already done
File Transfer...
17-01-2011
Med's Done....
Decision Made 13-04-2012
pakopite said:
hi forum members,

I am a potential immigrant from Karachi, Pakistan. I have got a query for you guys and will appreciate a reply in this regard.

I have got a friend who has done his "intemediate/ higher secondary school certificate/ 12th standard" as a private/external student, that means he was not enrolled in any college for the aforementioned degree . He just took the exam and passed it. He subsequently got his degree. which is recognized in Pakistan

now this person has done matriculation/secondary school certificate/10th standard as a regular student(10 years ) Also later on his Bachelors and Masters degree were from an HEC, higher education comission (Pakistani members would know this) approved university as a regular student (3+1 years). but again intermediate as a private/external student (2 years) .so essentially this adds up to 16 years of education but there is this 2 year period as a private/external student

Now I have heard a lot of immigrant consultants saying that having a private degree results in zero points out of twenty five for education and they say the immigration case is very weak ,Although a few say its not an issue with varying answers.Some say that educational years would only add up to be 14 years in this case (not counting 2 years for the intermediate degree) and thus only 20 points would be awarded. Very few say that it does not matter because the subsequent bachelors and masters degrees were as a regular student and 22 points would be awarded for 16 years of education.

what in your opinion should his education points be?

please also keep in mind that that according to the official CIC webiste the definition of full time studies is

Full-time studies: This includes both secondary and post secondary education of at least 15 hours of instruction per week during the academic year.

Would really appreciate your take on this .

Thanking in advance

P.S. I would really appreciate if there is any successful pakistani applicant who had a similar education history to come forward with his experience . and also if someone had his case rejected because of a similar problem to share his experience
Dear if ur last degree is regular then u need not worry u will get points. so many applicants on the forum had private degrees before master degree but their last degrees were regular VO gave them the points and now they r enjoing the life in canada.

pakopite

Oct 11, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
LONDON
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-12-2011
Doc's Request.
DD encashed 6-2-2012
Nomination.....
PER 23-2-12
Thanx for the reply brother...I hope you peronally know of successful applicants with similar private education situation.....also how many points 22 or 20 ????

Moon99

Star Member
Jul 14, 2009
pakopite said:
Thanx for the reply brother...I hope you peronally know of successful applicants with similar private education situation.....also how many points 22 or 20 ????
Anybody from 2007 got document update letter???????

hamid22

Star Member
Oct 1, 2007
Moon99 said:
Anybody from 2007 got document update letter???????
Dear Moon99,
I have got document update letter through e-mail from CHC Islamabad on Feb 22,2011. I sent all original documents along with IELTS result in May 2011. but still I have not received any feedback. I am Nov-2007 applicant. I would like to request the forum member to share their experience that normally how long takes between documents update letter and medical request. I am getting worried; almost 7 months passed from sending my documents but I have received nothing. all my original documents are there in CHC Islamabad.

Best.

Moon99

Star Member
Jul 14, 2009
hamid22 said:
Dear Moon99,
I have got document update letter through e-mail from CHC Islamabad on Feb 22,2011. I sent all original documents along with IELTS result in May 2011. but still I have not received any feedback. I am Nov-2007 applicant. I would like to request the forum member to share their experience that normally how long takes between documents update letter and medical request. I am getting worried; almost 7 months passed from sending my documents but I have received nothing. all my original documents are there in CHC Islamabad.

Best.
You received the e-mail from Islamabad or London visa office? and in which category u applied?Best of luck

msaleem216

Champion Member
Mar 4, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
london
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-05-2007
Doc's Request.
10-03-2009
Med's Done....
11-03-2013
Passport Req..
05-11-2014
VISA ISSUED...
22-11-2014
LANDED..........
3rd December,2014 INSHA ALLAH
send email to vo abt current status and confirmation abt ur doc receipt

hamid22

Star Member
Oct 1, 2007
Dear Moon99,
I rececivd e-mail from Islamabad CHC not London. and I have applied in skilled worker class, simpalified Application process ( SAP).

Best,

moiz

Dec 4, 2011
Hi, Guys and girls, Just share your case here .has any Pakistani applicant of 2007 got document submission as yet.

Moon99 said:
Hi, Guys and gurls, Just share your case here .has any Pakistani applicant of 2007 got document submission as yet.

khalidhaider

Sep 9, 2010
Dear applicant of 2oo7
I would like to ask that our time is 84 months to complete process.What are your opinions?
Will they i mean CIC begin ours cases process who have applied before Feb 2008?
Plz reply.
Thanks

noman

Jun 13, 2010
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
1111 and 0111
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Aug 2004