Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-03-2010
Dear All

I am asking this query on behalf of one of my friend ... He applied in Feb 2007 got File reference number in April 2007 .. after that nothing else .... His Consultant is not helping him, always tell him that its under process

Please suggest what are his options?

1- how can he track his File processing? is there a way "Online / Telephonic" for 2007 applicants to check the current status of his File?

Your help will be highly appreciated.

Gav

Jun 29, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Nov 13, 2009
AOR Received.
13 Feb, 2010
File Transfer...
27 Jan 2010
Med's Request
5 oct 2010
Med's Done....
13 Oct 2010
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
05 Oct 2010
VISA ISSUED...
2 Apr 2011
LANDED..........
11 May 2011
Brother....as your friend has got a file number...tell him to put a case specific query to the high commission....i see the Visa office is London ...tell him to visit the following webpage

http://www.canadainternational.gc.ca/united_kingdom-royaume_uni/visas/contact_visa_contactez.aspx

Click on "Ask a questions" and then click on the webform under the heading "by e-mail"

Follow the onscreen instructions.....fill the information in the form ....put the query and send...then wait for a reply from the high commission....

Hope you will get some information from the high commission...

God bless

Cheers
Gav

musmanasghar said:
Dear All

I am asking this query on behalf of one of my friend ... He applied in Feb 2007 got File reference number in April 2007 .. after that nothing else .... His Consultant is not helping him, always tell him that its under process

Please suggest what are his options?

1- how can he track his File processing? is there a way "Online / Telephonic" for 2007 applicants to check the current status of his File?

Your help will be highly appreciated.

musmanasghar

May 23, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-03-2010
Thanks Gav

Really appreciate it

Gav said:
Brother....as your friend has got a file number...tell him to put a case specific query to the high commission....i see the Visa office is London ...tell him to visit the following webpage

http://www.canadainternational.gc.ca/united_kingdom-royaume_uni/visas/contact_visa_contactez.aspx

Click on "Ask a questions" and then click on the webform under the heading "by e-mail"

Follow the onscreen instructions.....fill the information in the form ....put the query and send...then wait for a reply from the high commission....

Hope you will get some information from the high commission...

God bless

Cheers
Gav

Gav

Jun 29, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Nov 13, 2009
AOR Received.
13 Feb, 2010
File Transfer...
27 Jan 2010
Med's Request
5 oct 2010
Med's Done....
13 Oct 2010
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
05 Oct 2010
VISA ISSUED...
2 Apr 2011
LANDED..........
11 May 2011
Most welcome my friend....Just to add you can also track the processing of your file online on cic website.....check the ecas which normally gets updated every tuesday.....the website is

https://services3.cic.gc.ca/ecas/authenticate.do

but would recommend putting a case specific query ....as it has been a long time since you heard from the high commission..

Gav

musmanasghar said:
Thanks Gav

Really appreciate it