+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

2007 applicants from London under old rules

schwarzeradler

Mar 10, 2010
http://waitingforcanada.webnode.com/news/an-open-letter-to-canadian-immigration-minister-honorable-jason-kenney/discussioncbm_629808/10/

kickboxer

Jul 16, 2010
Dear Ashirale. Thank you for sharing your details. By the way what do we mean by updated PCC? In my opinion, you are almost there. Good Luck. One of your NOC was 2281. What was the other? Was that from some managerial category? Best of luck and please let us celebrate when you get your visa.

Dear People. I am just giving an example. Suppose I receive a letter for update information after two years and if I am unemployed at that time, or I am doing some odd job, (not skilled) shall they reject me straight away? They will assess me on the documents I have already submitted (and I fulfil all their requirements) or they will focus on my current situation at that time? I am confused. What do you say? Everyone please share your views. Thanks.

Dear abusaf please include us in your prayers as well.

Dear All, although we are in the same boat, but I am very much disappointed about myself. Wish you all the best.

people

Oct 2, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
kickboxer said:
Dear Ashirale. Thank you for sharing your details. By the way what do we mean by updated PCC? In my opinion, you are almost there. Good Luck. One of your NOC was 2281. What was the other? Was that from some managerial category? Best of luck and please let us celebrate when you get your visa.

Dear People. I am just giving an example. Suppose I receive a letter for update information after two years and if I am unemployed at that time, or I am doing some odd job, (not skilled) shall they reject me straight away? They will assess me on the documents I have already submitted (and I fulfil all their requirements) or they will focus on my current situation at that time? I am confused. What do you say? Everyone please share your views. Thanks.

Dear All, although we are in the same boat, but I am very much disappointed about myself. Wish you all the best.
Hi kickboxer,

I dont think so that CIC will concentrate on your current situation. In fact its the point of proving a work experience of atleast 4 yrs in the last ten years and if you are able to provide them authentic proof of your 4 years experience you are done man. Similarly is the case with other point scoring criterias .You just have to reach the mark of 67.

regards

ashirale

Star Member
Feb 23, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
2133/2147
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08-2007
Doc's Request.
10-2009
Med's Request
09-2010
Med's Done....
09-2010
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
05-2011
Hi Kickboxer,
By PCC I mean Police Certificate...The last one that I submitted in 2009 is well over a year old and so they requested a new one. I wish I had sent it earlier without waiting for them to specifically ask for it as processing is very sluggish these days.
My other NOCs: 2282, 2133,2147...none are managerial. CAIPS indicates that my points assessment was based only on 2133 and 2147 jobs as these were within the last 4 years and previous 2281 and 2282 reference letters were filed for additional reference.
Please don't be disappointed about your file....Processing will not be completely stopped for 2007 applicants. It will be slower than now but it will still continue. In the mean while, if you can afford it, try to get a student visa and study some course in Canada. Your spouse (if you have one) will be able to work on an open work permit. You will need to study to upgrade your skills anyway. Think about this option if you cannot afford to wait much longer...
I will update you guys as soon as I get any news from CHC-London..
kickboxer said:

abusaf

Star Member
Jan 5, 2011
KSA
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May 15 2007
Doc's Request.
June 15 2009
AOR Received.
15-03-2010
IELTS Request
15-06-2009
Med's Request
04-09-2010
Med's Done....
17-09-2010
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
27-04-2011
VISA ISSUED...
May 25, 2011
LANDED..........
September 13, 2011
Dear Kickboxer,

I wish you all the best. It was a very long wait for me, but by the Grace of GOD, I got my PPR on April 27th and already sent my Passports for issuing of the PR Visa. Just to share some details about my case. I applied on my own, no consultant, I was also not aware of any Discussion Forum at the time so the only resource for information was CIC Website. I just mentioned NOC 2281 as it is the one that I am working for the last 18 years. I did not mention any other NOC.

I noticed that people were very eager to get a PCC in advance as to save time, in some instances, it became rather counter-productive as the Certificate is valid for one year and by the time your process reaches its final stages, it is already expired. However, in my case, it was a different story all together as you cannot obtain a PCC from Saudi Arabia unless you have a stamped Arabic letter from Canadian Embassy on their Letterhead addressing the Foreign Affairs of Saudi Arabia to issue one.

I wish all the best and I can imagine the depression and the stress you are going through. 4 years is a long time by any stretch of imagination for anyone. I had almost all my plans standing at a standstill until a week back. You cannot make a decision as you are simply waiting and you do not know when the situation will change.

I would recommend you to prayer to GOD and there is nothing like PRAY and Ensha'allah things will change for you and all other friends in this forum and also those who are waiting and seeing this forum as a silent observer. I started as one and then could not resist myself to participate in sharing and learning. It is a great forum for us to share and understand the process better.

I request you all to pray for My Visa Issuing goes as plan Ensha’allah and that I get it within the mentioned time span 4 to 6 week (As mentioned in the PPR).

kickboxer said:

kickboxer

Jul 16, 2010
Dear Ashirale

Thank you very much. You have very well explained the terms and details of your case. I have already done MSc form UK, on which grounds I can apply for student visa? Do you know being a student can one work in Canada for 20 hours like UK or not?

Yes wish you all the best and please keep updating us.

Dear abusaf

Please accept a lot of congratulations. This is a big turning point of your life. Wish you all the best. I do pray for everyone and myself. I hope you will keep us updating.

Cheer up everyone. This is how life goes…