+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

.....2007 applicant It's indeed a PR visa for me..Thanks God...

tonnyinchina

Star Member
Mar 21, 2008
Category........
Visa Office......
Beijing
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
LANDED..........
15th October 2010
God is good I can testify.Yes ,It is indeed a PR visa for me,my spouse and daughter. FSW1 2007 without a job offer,NO lawyer/Consultant representation..I indeed got it..Thanks God..for what he has blessed will always stand!.My anxiety which had boiled to dangerous levels has dramatically cooled down now.

I know the game has just started but atleast am done with this almost heart breaking step.Secret weapon?..Constant prayer and hopeful living!!.

I appreciate and say thanks to everybody here especially Camilla (Trackitt.com), PMM,Qorax,Slavasz,and BobbyB, among many others..Your valuable thread contents,proposals,suggestions,thoughts,opinions,frustrations and even arguments ...provided real time invaluable source of information!

To all members still waiting for a decision on your applications- remain focussed,remain hopeful and remain blessed.Good luck to you all!!!!

shibleebd

Champion Member
Jun 2, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
hi TONNYINCHINA

many many congrats & i wish u get a prosperous & happy life in Canada

tonnyinchina said:
God is good I can testify.Yes ,It is indeed a PR visa for me,my spouse and daughter. FSW1 2007 without a job offer,NO lawyer/Consultant representation..I indeed got it..Thanks God..for what he has blessed will always stand!.My anxiety which had boiled to dangerous levels has dramatically cooled down now.

I know the game has just started but atleast am done with this almost heart breaking step.Secret weapon?..Constant prayer and hopeful living!!.

I appreciate and say thanks to everybody here especially Camilla (Trackitt.com), PMM,Qorax,Slavasz,and BobbyB, among many others..Your valuable thread contents,proposals,suggestions,thoughts,opinions,frustrations and even arguments ...provided real time invaluable source of information!

To all members still waiting for a decision on your applications- remain focussed,remain hopeful and remain blessed.Good luck to you all!!!!

iii

Jul 29, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Congrats on this important milestone! All the best for the future. We're all counting on God too for the same outcome.

piolo

Star Member
Mar 30, 2009
Congratulations!!!

You are also a source of inspiration to us 2007 london office hopefuls.

jazz2

Star Member
Feb 27, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Another 2007....hurray!!!!!!!! Congratulations!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

sheraig

Apr 6, 2010
Another 2007.......................!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Congrats Tonny....all the best............

Do continue to pray for us.....

tonnyinchina

Star Member
Mar 21, 2008
Category........
Visa Office......
Beijing
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
LANDED..........
15th October 2010
Thank you ...best wishes to you all!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

beauhoe

Champion Member
May 24, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
tonnyinchina said:

Congratulation!

albert_alo

Jun 15, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
feb 11,2005
AOR Received.
18-2-2010
Med's Request
may 17
Med's Done....
June 7
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
aug 3
VISA ISSUED...
soon.. DM-Sept 21 Received Visa- Sept 28
LANDED..........
Nov 12, 2010
Congratulations!!! :D

tonnyinchina

Star Member
Mar 21, 2008
Category........
Visa Office......
Beijing
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
LANDED..........
15th October 2010
Beauhoe and Albert_alo....Thank you.

CanadianLove

Star Member
Apr 11, 2010
Saudi Arabia
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Doc's Request.
Aug 2009
AOR Received.
July 2007
congrats tony, what do you think the rest of 2007 will hope fully see some good news this year?
atleast med requests?, all the best, whr do you plan to land and settle?

regards,

tonnyinchina

Star Member
Mar 21, 2008
Category........
Visa Office......
Beijing
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
LANDED..........
15th October 2010
CanadianLove said:
congrats tony, what do you think the rest of 2007 will hope fully see some good news this year?
atleast med requests?, all the best, whr do you plan to land and settle?

regards,
Thank you CanadianLove. I personally think list 29 is a blessing in disguise and we all have a reason to smile about it.Looking at the visas that are likely to be given to we the backloggers,I have hopes that many visa offices will attend to many backlog cases ..yes..including the 2007 group.From time to time it is in order, to write case specific enquiries..I am sure your turn is up next...Keep faith!!

qorax

VIP Member
Nov 21, 2009
Brampton, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London
LANDED..........
May-2010
tonnyinchina said:

Congratulations, Tonny!!!