Star Member
Sep 5, 2012
Visa Office......
beirut
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
not yet
I am lebanese ,I have a canadian lawyer,he called me about 2years ago,,,updated my information,,, I have a job offer,it is accepted and sent to warsaw a year ago ,since then i have been waiting,,,share your experience advice what happens next,,,

bilal83

Star Member
Sep 5, 2012
Visa Office......
beirut
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
not yet
no one? applied on 2006? from any country?

ferdous

May 4, 2008
Bangladesh
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Nov 2006
Med's Request
Pending
Med's Done....
n/a
Interview........
n/a
Passport Req..
n/a
VISA ISSUED...
n/a
LANDED..........
n/a
yes, i am one of them; applied from dhaka in 2006. i send all my final updates in 2010 & still waiting for the MR respond.

good knows what is in our luck. it's taking too long time.

bilal83 said:

bilal83

Star Member
Sep 5, 2012
Visa Office......
beirut
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
not yet
when my lawyer requested update,,they still say in process,,,,after the backlog reduction plan things suppose to be faster ,,,its taking too long,,even the MR ,,it takes more than 5 month to between MR and visa

Maniraha

Aug 11, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
warsaw
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
sept 2006
Doc's Request.
feb 2010
IELTS Request
feb 2010
File Transfer...
april 2010
Med's Request
13 dec 2012
Med's Done....
24 dec 2012
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
18 march 2013
bilal83 said:
Hi evry one
i also 2006 applicant
i send my update document in 2010 & 2011
still waiting for MR
hope can get good news soon
any body knows about agreement between lawyer and CIC?
any body heard news about that?

cheers

Mani

bilal83

Star Member
Sep 5, 2012
Visa Office......
beirut
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
not yet
what did u hear? some kind of deal? i hope so

Maniraha

Aug 11, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
warsaw
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
sept 2006
Doc's Request.
feb 2010
IELTS Request
feb 2010
File Transfer...
april 2010
Med's Request
13 dec 2012
Med's Done....
24 dec 2012
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
18 march 2013
bilal83 said:
what did u hear? some kind of deal? i hope so
Hi Bolal

i read this note in the other froum

please check this:
BACKLOGGERS LITIGATION

1. Litigants whose files were not closed.

DoJ and has come to terms and expect to sign the agreement on Monday. CIC agrees to:
a. send out requests for additional items and the medical forms within 21 days of the signing of the
settlement; i.e., by September 17th;
b. to finalize the applications within 180 days of having received the up-dated documents and other items;
c. to request only those forms which are actually required;
d to process the files expeditiously and
e. to issue the visas as soon as the file is ready for visa-issuance.

2. Litigants whose files s 87.4 has closed

Justice Barnes said that he has not read the motion seeking to enforce the Agreement and will not do so until after he returns to Ottawa on September 4th. Next week both parties will summarize the arguments given that only those whose files were closed are in need of the Court's intervention.

DoJ repeated -- and put in writing this past week -- that, if our motion is dismissed, it will permit our litigants' cases to join the 87.4 challenge. I will just have to file material making that request. So, even if we lose the motion, our case will continue to move forward.

3. Post-June 14th litigants

DoJ repeated the request that the Court rule on whether those who joined the litigation after June 14th are covered by the Agreement. Their position is that they are not. Justice Barnes said that he would rule on this issue when he decides the motion after September 4th. Thus, additional litigants may continue to join our group but, whether, if our motion prevails, they will be covered remains unknown. However, if they are not, their cases will become a part of the 87.4 litigation.

4. 87.4 Litigation

The organization of this litigation remains in disarray. Justice Barnes, however, clearly favours managed litigation (such as our litigation) over a class-action. Justice Barnes will check with the Court Administrator to see whether this issue may be argued when he is in Toronto the last three weeks of November. If so, it will be on one or more Fridays; i.e., no earlier than November 16th.

By August 31st, various counsel will be filing motions, asking the Court to prevent CIC from acting on 87.4. The key issue will be the scope of the injunction itself. Applicants' counsel argue that it should encompass all those whose files were closed, whereas DoJ argues that it should only include those who have joined the litigation.

In summation, we will not know where our litigation stands until mid-September. If we prevail, all will be fine for those who joined before June 14th. Whether it will be for those who joined afterwards will be decided at that time. Those whose files the Court does not order CIC to process immediately will become a part of the so-called class-action lawsuit. The shape of the 87.4 litigation will not likely be known until late November but the scope of the injunction, barring CIC from implementing 87.4, will likely be known in late September.

i dont know what does mean
is it just for feb 2008 to 2010 or it can apply for pre feb 2008 as well
i just heard it
hope its good news for all

bilal83

Star Member
Sep 5, 2012
Visa Office......
beirut
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
not yet
hope it is good news, but may be any good for 2006 applicants :'( :)

bilal83

Star Member
Sep 5, 2012
Visa Office......
beirut
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
not yet
hello, any one heard about that lawyer government deal? and whether 2006 applicants are included or not?

Maniraha

Aug 11, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
warsaw
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
sept 2006
Doc's Request.
feb 2010
IELTS Request
feb 2010
File Transfer...
april 2010
Med's Request
13 dec 2012
Med's Done....
24 dec 2012
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
18 march 2013
bilal83 said:
hello, any one heard about that lawyer government deal? and whether 2006 applicants are included or not?
Dear Bilal

i following most of the web site and froums, it seems this deal is just for Feb 2008 till 2010 and not include our 2006 applicant
but still i hope can hear a good news for 2006 also, i heard 2 of the 2005 got their MR last week , they are from october and november 2005
but if you go to feb 2008 froum , thay all geting MR & PPR during this days and they process become very fast
hope can hear good news soon

bilal83

Star Member
Sep 5, 2012
Visa Office......
beirut
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
not yet
i hope so,,,strangest rules,,,getting the 2008 ready before the 2006's,,,but as u said that gives us hope :)

sunsun

Apr 20, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-V
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
14-02-2013
No any news.... :'(

bilal83

Star Member
Sep 5, 2012
Visa Office......
beirut
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
not yet
i called my lawyer today he said they are finalizing the older applications too,,,he said by mid to end of september ill get the medical,,,we ll wait and c

msaleem216

Champion Member
Mar 4, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
london
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-05-2007
Doc's Request.
10-03-2009
Med's Done....
11-03-2013
Passport Req..
05-11-2014
VISA ISSUED...
22-11-2014
LANDED..........
3rd December,2014 INSHA ALLAH
dear can u share , abt ur visa office and layer where is ur layer in canada or somewhere else

i am also 2007 appl with aeo last year july i sent updates but after that every time got reply "under review"
saleem

bilal83

Star Member
Sep 5, 2012
Visa Office......
beirut
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
not yet
iam lebanese i applied 2006 through a lawyer in canada,,updated all my documents about 2 years ago,,the applications of the middle east were forwarded to warsaw,,,but things are slow and became slower since damascus embassy shot down,,things became even slower,,,
any one heard that for sure september is the month when they start sending medical to applicants ,,
my lawyer said they are finalizing thing in september,,,,