+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

2005 Applicants - New Delhi

ankur_shah123

Jun 10, 2008
Dear Friends,
I am also in same boat of 2005.
I want to know that what is my file status. I submitted my application to canadian embassy in august'2005. Right now i moved to UAE. Should i transfer my file to canadian embassy in uae at this stage or wait for CHC reply

Regards

ferojpuria

Oct 30, 2008
Ferozepur
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-01-2005
Doc's Request.
01-12-2008
AOR Received.
01-02-2005
Med's Request
Waiting and waiting ....
Dear Basra,
As per my knowledge, CHC starts processing 2004 cases and 2005 applicants would get replies only some where in 2011-12. So if your occupation falls under 38 categories (List is available on CHC site) then you should immidiately apply in Fast Track. It would not take more than 10 months if everything is right.
Otherwise if you are not in hurry and can wait for next 1-2 years, just wait and watch !!

Roop

basraranjit said:
Hello all members of 2005

As you know I am also an applicant of 2005 year I sent my updates in Jan 2009.
Recent I met with a Consultant who had advised me to change my case in Fast Track. But If I change my file in 2010 how many months will take to finalize my application. Is this the right time to take this decision.
Can anyone tell me how long 2005 applicants will have to wait for their Medicals. Any idea?

With Kind Regards

Basra

trivedinr

Feb 11, 2010
i am an applicant of july 2005 in jan 2009 i recieved letter that i was further intrested or not . is it mean that may chances are low .

sibybinu

Jan 12, 2010
Hai Friend,
I am also 2006 May applicant, I did not get any medical request upto now from CHC New Delhi.
If anybody (2006 applicant) got request for medical please share the experiance with us.

C-B

bpa2006

Feb 11, 2010
Hello Friend,
I am also a 2006 applicant, but I did not get any medical request so far from chc New Delhi. if anybody got the medical request (I mean 2006 applicant) please share your time line with us.

Since four years waiting for the medical and I don't know when it will have an end.

Regards,
Bpa
:mad:

mydream

Sep 28, 2009
Hi BPA

As per the information available, the CHC is processing Jan-Feb-05 cases. So we can expect the medicals by next year

Regds

B

basraranjit

Dear All Members

My AOR is Feb 2005. I applied to Calgary under FSW.
This week I got a letter from Govt. of Alberta, which they have mentioned about their webpage where some information have to fill. After they will sent a welcome to Alberta kit

I dont understand what is the meaning of their letter.
Have anyone else got same letter ?

Please reply

With Regards

RK Basra

ncee2001

Mar 4, 2010
hello everybody,
I am from the Philippines I applied under FSW old system and until now still waiting. :)

Applied- Sept 2005
AOR- Jan 2006
E-cas stastus- Dec 2005 - in process
Cl (confirmation letter)-NOv 2008
2010- still waiting :eek:

My agency told me that CIC are just finishing the backlog of 2004 last quarter. This year will be 2005 year and maybe some 2006. GOODLUCK TO ALL OF US! :D :D :D

Mar 12, 2010
HI FRIENDS
I BELEIVE NO BODY HAS VISITED HERE SINCE 0NE YEAR.
WHY NOT WE SHOULD WRITE OUR PROBLEMS TO THE CANADIAN IMMIGRATION MINISTER. BECAUSE SEEING THE CURRENT TREN I DONT THINK CHC WOULD EVER CONTACT US

jeby

Jan 19, 2010
Kerala, India
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Med's Request
15-12-2009
Med's Done....
11-01-2010
Passport Req..
15-12-2009
VISA ISSUED...
22-02-2010
ferojpuria said:
Dear Basra,
As per my knowledge, CHC starts processing 2004 cases and 2005 applicants would get replies only some where in 2011-12. So if your occupation falls under 38 categories (List is available on CHC site) then you should immidiately apply in Fast Track. It would not take more than 10 months if everything is right.
Otherwise if you are not in hurry and can wait for next 1-2 years, just wait and watch !!

Roop
Dear Feroj,

As long as we are not sure about the quantum of backlog cases, we cannot say that, 2005-06 cases will be reviewed only in 20011/12.. If the CHC could finish the backlog, we can expect earlier review for 2005/06 cases.. At least 2005 cases get review in 2010. Hope for the best.

B

basraranjit

I have applied to Calgary in Dec 2004. Recent I got a Letter from Alberta Government which they mentioned abot a Welcome Kit ...............

Is there someone else who hav also received the same letter from Alberta Govt.

If yes, What does it mean?

Regards

charninder

Jul 2, 2008
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
basraranjit said:
I have applied to Calgary in Dec 2004. Recent I got a Letter from Alberta Government which they mentioned abot a Welcome Kit ...............

Is there someone else who hav also received the same letter from Alberta Govt.

If yes, What does it mean?

Regards
SSA basraji,

What is the gist of the Kit sent by Alberta Gov.? Have they demanded any updates or documents yet?

Regards,

B

basraranjit

Dear Charminder

I am writing their letter here .......u can judge the meaning of it..because m still confused....

Dear ....................

The Government of Alberta recently sent letters to a number of potential immigrants who had indicated interest in immigrating to Alberta through the Government of Canada's Federal skilled Worker Program, and you were among the name on the list.

The Purpose of the letter was to provide you with more information about Alberta and the immigration options that may be available to you through the provincial government.

An administrative error meant that some letters were mis-addressed, and you may have inadvertently been sent a letter which was incorrect in that it contained the name of another individual. At the same time, another individual may have received a letter containing your name. The error was an unfortunate and unintended result of a computer malfunction. However, the computer malfunction has now been rectified. we regret the error and the confusion that it may have caused you.

The message in the original letter remains true: if you have skills that Alberta needs, we invite you to consider Alberta as a place to live and work.

If you have not already done so, please consider visiting the web page listed below to receive a Welcome to Alberta kit that will help you learn more about the opportunities and attractions in our province. to receive your kit
1. Visit the following Alberta employment and immigration web page.........

2. On the web page pls provide the requested information.

We look forward to hearing from you.

RK Basra

charninder said:
SSA basraji,

What is the gist of the Kit sent by Alberta Gov.? Have they demanded any updates or documents yet?

Regards,

charninder

Jul 2, 2008
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
basraranjit said:
Dear Charminder

I am writing their letter here .......u can judge the meaning of it..because m still confused....

Dear ....................

The Government of Alberta recently sent letters to a number of potential immigrants who had indicated interest in immigrating to Alberta through the Government of Canada's Federal skilled Worker Program, and you were among the name on the list.

The Purpose of the letter was to provide you with more information about Alberta and the immigration options that may be available to you through the provincial government.

An administrative error meant that some letters were mis-addressed, and you may have inadvertently been sent a letter which was incorrect in that it contained the name of another individual. At the same time, another individual may have received a letter containing your name. The error was an unfortunate and unintended result of a computer malfunction. However, the computer malfunction has now been rectified. we regret the error and the confusion that it may have caused you.

The message in the original letter remains true: if you have skills that Alberta needs, we invite you to consider Alberta as a place to live and work.

If you have not already done so, please consider visiting the web page listed below to receive a Welcome to Alberta kit that will help you learn more about the opportunities and attractions in our province. to receive your kit
1. Visit the following Alberta employment and immigration web page.........

2. On the web page pls provide the requested information.

We look forward to hearing from you.

RK Basra
Dear Basraji,

From the above extracts from the letter sent to you by Alberta Admn. it appears that:

1. They had sent letter to you inadvertently which was result of computer malfunction.

2. Your case can be considered by Alberta Admn. only if you qualify under AIPNP.

3. Your case is not going to be considered by Alberta provincial Govt. to clear the backlog of FSW applicants.

I had also read a Post from someone in this Forum in some thread, who is in Singapore, and he also received similar message from Alberta Govt., but with cross exchange of his wife's name and he was also very surprised to receive that letter, whereas he did not show any interest in Alberta in his FSW application. At that point of time nobody could think about computer malfunction in CIC office.

Regards,

B

basraranjit

Dear Charminder Ji

Thanx for your comments.

I have filled out the information in their web site which was mentioned in the letter. After that i received an email of subscription verification and over there the wording was written that.. you will receive a Welcome to Alberta Kit by mail at the address provided on your Citizenship and Immigration Canada (CIC) application form .... and the receiving duration can be ........from 6 weeks to 8 weeks.

If Alberta Govt send a kit to me i would be received by the end of June 2010.
...till the time hope for the best ........

With Regards

RK Basra