vienna
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Feb 2007
Doc's Request.
Apr 2009
Sonal213 said:
yes, they sent medical in 2012 and we did it but asked for RFPF fee too ... but due to incompletion of backgrouund check , they delayed PPR . now they have changed my file no. from B to E and according to GCMS report my due date is May 2014.............
what about you??? what phases you have gone till date......
Interview done 2012/3, got my E file 3 years ago, I have sent an email early this year, reply was BG check incomplete meanwhile own risk medical sent. I am in Montreal since 2012/4 with study permit. last contact with OR, BG check in progress! I have passed all Due dates on my file, don't count on them!
are you living in Vienna? Have you ever been to the embassy? I went there few times when i was living in vienna, they were very supportive but via email you wont get a lot!
The worst thing is when you see many disqualified immigrants coming to Canada in just few months and then get money
i was in a group of 5 people in another forum all from vienna and all have received their Visas I am the last one from that mankind i believe.
In seven years i could have a child to send to school this September!
There is no logic behind this system. Patient is not enough you need cold blood and hard head!

Sonal213

Aug 26, 2013
Visa Office......
VIENNA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
foomani said:
Interview done 2012/3, got my E file 3 years ago, I have sent an email early this year, reply was BG check incomplete meanwhile own risk medical sent. I am in Montreal since 2012/4 with study permit. last contact with OR, BG check in progress! I have passed all Due dates on my file, don't count on them!
are you living in Vienna? Have you ever been to the embassy? I went there few times when i was living in vienna, they were very supportive but via email you wont get a lot!
The worst thing is when you see many disqualified immigrants coming to Canada in just few months and then get money
i was in a group of 5 people in another forum all from vienna and all have received their Visas I am the last one from that mankind i believe.
In seven years i could have a child to send to school this September!
There is no logic behind this system. Patient is not enough you need cold blood and hard head!
NOW WHEN IS YOUR DUE DATE?????????