Nov 26, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Jewel1020 said:
Hi Itsbeenlongnow
Have you completed your medical ? Pl update your progress and pray for us

Regards
Jewel
@Jewel, Did my medicals on the 4th Sept 2012, Meds received at London 10th Sep 2012
I just received my PPR dated 20th Sept. 2012

my prayers for all the rest of us, may the good news be on the way soon
Amen!

emsky1973

Star Member
Jul 2, 2012
Hi All,

I just received my CAIPS note last week and I already posts this on different topic but I didn't get full explanation. Perhaps someone can assist me here.

Here's it.

Only the age has score the rest are 0, i.e.......SELDEC & PSDEC
BF'D file to OW1 on end of Jan 2012
There is a MED Req'd in 1 of the pages including my dependents, then below it stated like this "VIEW MEDICAL ASSESSMENT FOR ALL FAMILY MEMBERS (Y/N)? Y

It seems like it's not a good result for me :(. Seniors can you please help me to understand. I'm by the way a pre 2008 applicants.

Thanks in advance.

Jewel1020

Star Member
Nov 26, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
ItsBeenLongNow said:
@ Jewel, Did my medicals on the 4th Sept 2012, Meds received at London 10th Sep 2012
I just received my PPR dated 20th Sept. 2012

my prayers for all the rest of us, may the good news be on the way soon
Amen!
Congratulation for PPR . Your every update /success news is making our hope stronger
Regards
Jewel

Jewel1020

Star Member
Nov 26, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
emsky1973 said:
Hi All,

I just received my CAIPS note last week and I already posts this on different topic but I didn't get full explanation. Perhaps someone can assist me here.

Here's it.

There is a MED Req'd in 1 of the pages including my dependents, then below it stated like this "VIEW MEDICAL ASSESSMENT FOR ALL FAMILY MEMBERS (Y/N)? Y

It seems like it's not a good result for me :(. Seniors can you please help me to understand. I'm by the way a pre 2008 applicants.

Thanks in advance.
Hi emsky , as per OB you should score 67 in your assessment to be a applicant of 20k .When did you apply and have you sent your update documents to VO . I thing you will get your fee back

Don't worry nothing is final till date

emsky1973

Star Member
Jul 2, 2012
Thanks for your quick reply. I applied in 1st quarter of 2006. The same year as you.

This is very unfair as it seems they didn't even dare to look at my application within the processing period they stated on the AOR as how come only my age has the score!!!! :mad:

I'm not losing HOPE still.

Jewel1020 said:
Hi emsky , as per OB you should score 67 in your assessment to be a applicant of 20k .When did you apply and have you sent your update documents to VO . I thing you will get your fee back

emsky1973

Star Member
Jul 2, 2012
Also, how about the MED Req'd and the "VIEW MEDICAL ASSESSMENT (Y/N)? Y -- what does it mean???

Jewel1020 said:

igbehinadara

Champion Member
Dec 6, 2009
Canada
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Avo
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
Dec 2015
Nomination.....
Nov 2016
IELTS Request
NA
VISA ISSUED...
July 2017
LANDED..........
October 2017
Congrats its really been long

I am inspired to get a positive news very soon.I got 71 and seldec 1,awaiting review by an officer.

Ig

Jewel1020

Star Member
Nov 26, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
igbehinadara said:

I am inspired to get a positive news very soon.I got 71 and seldec 1,awaiting review by an officer.

Ig
Hi IG , I think your MR IS ON THE WAY . WHen did you collect your CAIPS ?

Regards
Jewel

mississaugans

Star Member
Feb 21, 2012
I am very sorry to announce that no matter the efforts made by many applicants CIC started rejecting applicants Pre-Feb 2008...

http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/pre-2008-case-close-and-shut-5-years-wait-down-the-drain-t119741.0.html

God be with you ...

affectee2004

Star Member
May 6, 2012
congrats to get med on 4th sept .its a ray of hope for backloggers . plz do share how you get MR through regular mail or by courier?
how u proceed? any effort on ure behalf to speed the process ?ANY TIPS ?
What are the medical instructions generally?

ItsBeenLongNow

Champion Member
Nov 26, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
igbehinadara said:

Ig
Congrats man, good news, I think your MRs on the way
All the best

Badal789

Nov 29, 2011
Bangladesh
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-06-2006
IELTS Request
30-11-2009
emsky1973 said:
Hi All,

Here's it.

Thanks in advance.
Congrats! You are eligible for further process because of medical form created but not issued yet for you.
Please share your application timeline, certainly your PSDEC 1 (then what is the date given there?)

Jewel1020

Star Member
Nov 26, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi
Another lucky pre 2008 app got his MR .
Recently . Pl find details in the bellow link

http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/medical-recieved-butneed-advice-t119969.0.html

igbehinadara

Champion Member
Dec 6, 2009
Canada
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Avo
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
Dec 2015
Nomination.....
Nov 2016
IELTS Request
NA
VISA ISSUED...
July 2017
LANDED..........
October 2017
Thanks jewel2012 and itsbeenlong.
Am looking forward to it like yesterday.

More goodnews to come for us.

Ig