+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

2 years courses after B.tech CSE other than programing

navdeep1790

Jul 24, 2017
hello ,currently i am pursuing my b.tech CSE and now my final year starts. and i want to do study and job in Canada after my degree completes.So i want to know which courses should i opt regarding my stream which are of duration 2 years ,other than programing.

nitinpahwa77

Star Member
Mar 5, 2016
You can go for Masters in Concordia University in Montreal. You can easily get admission in this university if you have 70% in your degree and 7 bands in IELTS. If you have a very good profile, like 80%+ in your degree ( also note that you must have 80%+ in last two years of your degree and overall should also be 80%+) and can score 7 bands overall in IELTS with not less than 6.5 in each module, then you can apply in University of Waterloo, University of Ottawa, MacGill University, University of Manitoba, University of Winnipeg, University of Saskatchewan, Dalhousie University for a Masters program. On the other hand, if you don't want to go for Masters program, you can do a Post Graduate Diploma in your field. Like Lambton College offers a range of Post Graduate programs in Computer Science. You can check their website for more info about the programs. Some other colleges offer PG programs in Computer Science like Conestoga College, Centennial College, Langara College etc.

But remember one thing, Master programs in universities are far better than the Post Graduate Diplomas. You can easily get a high profile job when you will graduate from the Universities. But the Post Graduate Diplomas will not guarantee to get you a job. Even if you get a job, it will not be of a good profile. Students who graduate in masters programs from universities get PR within 6 months of their completion of their course.

Think and choose accordingly. Good Luck!

Reactions: AstronomyNut

nitinpahwa77

Star Member
Mar 5, 2016
thanks for getting me information , but can you tell me the duration and fee structure for masters programs..
You can check all this on the university websites. You will get all the information there including, eligibility, duration of course, course contents, fees structure etc.

navdeep1790

Jul 24, 2017
i want to go edmonton, Alberta .for Masters. can you tell me which universitiy is better with less fee structure for masters