+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

2 years college can PR???

youngenius

Jan 12, 2019
Hello, I'm planning to study computer programming in 2 years college Canada in near 2021.

I'm 22 years old. I want to study in 4 years university but I can't because of financial problem.

I saw some 2 years college focus on only practical computer programs and offer 2 terms CO-OP.

I think this path can save my money and time. but I wonder is it possible to connect to PR?

rogelcorral

Champion Member
Jun 15, 2018
Hello, I'm planning to study computer programming in 2 years college Canada in near 2021.

I'm 22 years old. I want to study in 4 years university but I can't because of financial problem.

I saw some 2 years college focus on only practical computer programs and offer 2 terms CO-OP.

I think this path can save my money and time. but I wonder is it possible to connect to PR?
Even with a 1 year program and 1 year PGWP, PR is possible but not guaranteed. No matter how long your program is, it does not assure you of getting a PR. But rather a better chance as the education and work experience might give you that extra CRS points to push you into the magic number to get ITA in federal EE and/or provincial PNP.