+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

2 Year Postgraduate Certificate in Wireless Networking

A

AJITH87

Hi Friends,
I am B.tech in ECE and have been researching for a 2 year postgraduate course related to my field in Canada for an year (not MS). I have seen a course named “Wireless and Converged Networks” in post graduate handbook of Humber College which is of 2 years duration. But when I contacted the college, they replied that it may not start until fall 2013. My further search lead to “Wireless Information Networking” in Fleming College which is also a new course. I contacted them to know about this but didn't get any response yet. Anyone have more information on this?

A

AJITH87

Any update on this friends? Anyone joining me for Fleming?

Ajith

sachinmrt11

Oct 7, 2012
Hello Ajith.
I am also looking for the same course. I got (Wireless Networking Program (Postgraduate) in Georgia brown college http://www.georgebrown.ca/T411-2013-2014/ but i have lots of question related to this.
I also have done B-tech ECE and want to study in canada as you and me both are on same boat can we chat sometime about this course.
can you please send me the link of fleming college.?
i have heard humber college does not have good repo.

A

AJITH87

its the same in whichever college you study... in humber and georgebrown only 1 year Pg course... in fleming its 2 years ... so 3 years stayback...thats y chose that... classes started . everything going good except part time job..for that it is too tough here..

saibruhaspathi

Star Member
Sep 24, 2012
AJITH87 said:
its the same in whichever college you study... in humber and georgebrown only 1 year Pg course... in fleming its 2 years ... so 3 years stayback...thats y chose that... classes started . everything going good except part time job..for that it is too tough here..

hai ajit

where are u from??

i got admision in Project Management in fleming college for jan 13.

Apr 9, 2013
Hi AJITH87,

I think i am going for the same course(next year) as yours but can u please clarify the following doubts..

1)I think ur batch might be the first or second(as this is new course there) for wireless information networking in fleming ...so what's the placement scenario ?
2)How are you managing your living as it is difficult to find part time jobs ?
3)Before joining this course you might have searched lot of colleges/courses ,so have u come across any college which provide networking course for 2 years with CO-OP ?
4)how much CCNA certification is going to help me in terms of getting the job ??

if u want to ask anything u can ask me freely...
Thanks
Rupinder.

praveen686

Jan 2, 2016
hi varun,

I see that you are looking to join PG on "w/l networking", I am looking to join on may2016 intake. would like to get in touch with you.

Jun 27, 2012
Hello Friends,

I am also interest in one year PG course from Canada.

For any update please let me know

My email Id is krishanchhillar@gmail.com

I am interested in 2016 batch.

I have done B.Tech and M.Tech in Information Technology and I am interest in settling in Canada.