+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

2 year diploma program after bachelor's degree.

yuvrajbhatia1396

Star Member
Oct 2, 2018
Hello! is it hard to get the visa approved if someone wants to study a 2 year diploma program in Canada(Not PG Diploma). I talked to one consultant and he said that it will be hard to get the visa approved for a diploma program after graduation because Canadian government will think you are coming only for immigration. Is this true?

selvakk

Champion Member
Nov 28, 2018
Hello! is it hard to get the visa approved if someone wants to study a 2 year diploma program in Canada(Not PG Diploma). I talked to one consultant and he said that it will be hard to get the visa approved for a diploma program after graduation because Canadian government will think you are coming only for immigration. Is this true?
Doing a diploma after bachelors is going down a level. So, you will need to justify why you are doing so. Your SOP must be on point and perfect. Otherwise chances of rejection are high.

Reactions: myra20sharma

kk2018

Oct 24, 2018
My cousin did cost accounting degree in India and now she applied for 2 years diploma in business accoutring her visa is already being approved .

myra20sharma

Champion Member
Oct 5, 2018
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Nova Scotia
AOR Received.
30-05-2018
Would agreed with selvakk, just read about a rejection this morning itself about someone going a level down.

myra20sharma

Champion Member
Oct 5, 2018
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Nova Scotia
AOR Received.
30-05-2018
My cousin did cost accounting degree in India and now she applied for 2 years diploma in business accoutring her visa is already being approved .
Is her course also not PG diploma?