+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

2 year course Failed in one subject during 3rd semester because which I have to do 2 part time semester after 4 full time semester

Sabar_2001

Jan 20, 2024
Hi,

I’m doing 2 year program and in my 3rd semester I got failed in one course which was a prerequisite course.

and they did not offering me repeat the course in 4th semester and told that u can take that course in next fall which will be my 5th semester (additional semester) in which I’m going to just one course and because that failed course is prerequisite I have to do one more semester which will be my 6th semester with one course.

so basically I’m doing 2 part time additional semester because of one failed course.

how can I solve this problem and get pgwp after my studies…Right now I’m in 6th semester

Simba112

VIP Member
Mar 25, 2021
Hi,

I’m doing 2 year program and in my 3rd semester I got failed in one course which was a prerequisite course.

and they did not offering me repeat the course in 4th semester and told that u can take that course in next fall which will be my 5th semester (additional semester) in which I’m going to just one course and because that failed course is prerequisite I have to do one more semester which will be my 6th semester with one course.

so basically I’m doing 2 part time additional semester because of one failed course.

how can I solve this problem and get pgwp after my studies…Right now I’m in 6th semester
I dont see any other way to solve pgwp eligibility criteria...