PNP
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
30-10-2022
Nomination.....
17-10-2022
AOR Received.
30-10-2022
Hello guys! How are you all doing? Any updates from your side? Today marks my 61st day of waiting

• Sad
Reactions: Nikhil17

heosua

Oct 30, 2020
What did they say?
1st webform on Nov 25. They replied on Dec 9. Just auto generated email I guess.
Thank you for contacting Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC).

We verified the information on file and can confirm that everything appears to be in order with the application.

Rest assured that you will be informed as soon as a decision is reached or if additional information is needed.
2nd webform on Dec 3. Two replied emails on Dec 17: one confirmed receipt of the documents, and one referred to my OPR (received the previous day Dec 16)

Thank you for contacting Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC).

We have verified the information you provided. For further information regarding your enquiry, please consult the correspondence sent to you on December 16, 2020, via your online account.
Not sure if my OPR is a result of the webform or not.

dkapadiya

Star Member
Dec 2, 2019
1st webform on Nov 25. They replied on Dec 9. Just auto generated email I guess.

2nd webform on Dec 3. Two replied emails on Dec 17: one confirmed receipt of the documents, and one referred to my OPR (received the previous day Dec 16)

Not sure if my OPR is a result of the webform or not.
I submitted a webform on 3rd November to request for prioritising my application, they replied me on 19nd November the same thing as their first response to you.

I already had BVL on 9th November.

BTW, I dont understand what you mean. "and one referred to my OPR (received the previous day Dec 16)"
Did you receive any letter on 16th December?

heosua

Oct 30, 2020
I submitted a webform on 3rd November to request for prioritising my application, they replied me on 19nd November the same thing as their first response to you.

I already had BVL on 9th November.

BTW, I dont understand what you mean. "and one referred to my OPR (received the previous day Dec 16)"
Did you receive any letter on 16th December?
I received my OPR on Dec 16. That's the "the correspondence sent to you on December 16, 2020, via your online account. " they mentioned in their email Dec 17.

itzraj

Star Member
Dec 15, 2020
I have applied ICT work permit visa from USA

Application filed date - 11/24
Biometrics Date - 12/14

I didnt receive BVL letter. whom should i contact for?

Now processing date is 15 weeks

Processing times will start from after BVL received?? or from the biometrics date?

Nikhil17

Star Member
Mar 3, 2020
I just checked my GC key a few minutes back and it says my application has been approved! No approved mail or PPR received. But maybe I didn't receive the PPR because I had submitted my passport in March along with my application file (Offline- Non-Sds).

I haven't received any passport tracking updates as well.