+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

2 way courier-received OPR, Indian/SDS/Fall2020

Devesh12

Star Member
Nov 6, 2017
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
I suggest you to proceed with the email letter since you are running out of time but I am not sure if it's the correct method without PPR letter for PNP.
Thanks for suggestions. I would try to find out who has in similar situation like me , otherwise I would proceed without PPR letter.

Reactions: Ironclad

Devesh12

Star Member
Nov 6, 2017
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
Yes but what about the 2 way courier instructions letter ???
Hi Rupakumari,

Could you please let me know if you were able to submit passport with only IRCC email , as I also have not received separate 2 way courier instructions letter or PPR letter from embassy and it has been 10 days since I got the first email from IRCC. I tried finding through thread if someone has sent passport without 2 way courier instructions letter but not finding much people like in same situation like me.

Devesh12

Star Member
Nov 6, 2017
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
Yes
I think you're 110% right
Hi,

Could you please help in confirming if you were able to submit passports only with an IRCC email. I also have not received any separate passport request letter for each applicant and read through below tweet which says as below. So, bit confused if passport request letter are needed or not.

(1/3). As of today, November 13, all clients who receive a passport request letter from IRCC may now contact VFS at: PassportSubmission@vfshelpline.com to confirm their 2-way courier service.
(2/3) Please include your unique passport request letter with your submission for verification.
(3/3) If you have not received a passport request letter we request your patience as volumes continue to be high. Please note: Unsolicited passports will be returned without being processed.

nanducg22

Feb 22, 2021
Hi! Can anyone tell what do we have to write in the
Consent for Indirect submission box in the consent form
If you got the response from anyone, please share with me. Me also trying for an indirect submission due to courier issue.

prashar.chhavi

Star Member
Oct 23, 2019
Hi,
Can anyone please direct me the process of passport submission as I got my OPR request on 24th February and on the document it was written find a VFS centre to submit your passport within 30 days.
My VFS centre is Delhi, can I submit passport in-person by going there to reduce the hassle and waiting for their next email?