+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

2 times jan18 refused

HinaSara

Sep 10, 2017
i think you should write your Ielts again..because it is clear one of the reason for rejection is "your language ability in specific bands" and i think you should also work on other reasons as well

Micheal235

Nov 10, 2017
I also got refused yesterday.

Reasons is that. I am satisfied u will leave at end of ur stay

That my previous education is not In progression with the current one.

I am planning to apply next week

Micheal235

Nov 10, 2017
I also got refused yesterday.

Reasons is that. I am not satisfied u will leave at end of ur stay

That my program does not rhyme with my previous education

Micheal235

Nov 10, 2017
I am planing to find one or two ties and also convince the vo about the previous education.

Because I am applying with my olevel and am 24 years and I have five years gap after my graduation from high school. So I want to write a sop and reapply next week. Am going for Jan intake jan8. Let's help ourselves please

Reactions: dreamy2536

Helican

Champion Member
Aug 18, 2017
India
Visa Office......
bangalore
VISA ISSUED...
08-17-2017
LANDED..........
Sept 2, 2017
No
I dint goo for CAIPS as i got reviews that they dont even care and write anythin they wish to in the caips report

When did you apply
Which course
Profile???

I changed my course, college and added funds in my sop
Whosoever told you that the visa officer writes anything in the caips report and does not care has misleaded you. How did you prepare your 2nd application when you didnt even have complete info on why you were rejected. The IELTS score is definitely a big issue. You should always have atleast 6 in each band.

CIRABella

Sep 24, 2017
You guys are not alone. I got my second refusal for jan18 intake yesterday,that's very deceiving. I have already applied the caips report and corrected the mentioned reasons in my SOP but still they have found some reasons to put. That's very frustrating. I'm helpless!!!!! Please help.

gags19

Star Member
Nov 1, 2017
Whosoever told you that the visa officer writes anything in the caips report and does not care has misleaded you. How did you prepare your 2nd application when you didnt even have complete info on why you were rejected. The IELTS score is definitely a big issue. You should always have atleast 6 in each band.
My first refusal was because of irrelevant course
I changed my course and college
And now again got refused

gags19

Star Member
Nov 1, 2017
You guys are not alone. I got my second refusal for jan18 intake yesterday,that's very deceiving. I have already applied the caips report and corrected the mentioned reasons in my SOP but still they have found some reasons to put. That's very frustrating. I'm helpless!!!!! Please help.
Would you reapply again for jan18?