+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

2 times jan18 refused

gags19

Star Member
Nov 1, 2017
Hey
Yesterday i git my second refusal for jan18 intake
Any other person with a refusal for jan18 reapplying or targeting may 18 intake please revert and be in touch
And any suggestions what should i doo next

Navi sohal

Nov 11, 2017
Hey
Any other person with a refusal for jan18 reapplying or targeting may 18 intake please revert and be in touch
What things did u apply in second application and i also have reapplied really tensed

ali0333

Oct 26, 2013
Hey
what was ur profile ???

gags19

Star Member
Nov 1, 2017
did you applied for CAIPS?
No
I dint goo for CAIPS as i got reviews that they dont even care and write anythin they wish to in the caips report

When did you apply
Which course
Profile???

I changed my course, college and added funds in my sop

gags19

Star Member
Nov 1, 2017
Given your academic performance, your language ability in specific bands and considering your proposed course of study, your travel history and ties to your home country, I am not satisfied you would be a bona fide student and a temporary resident

HinaSara

Sep 10, 2017
i applied for my brother he also got refused twice. first for sep intake and second for jan intake...we are planning to apply again for jan intake this week

gags19

Star Member
Nov 1, 2017
i applied for my brother he also got refused twice. first for sep intake and second for jan intake...we are planning to apply again for jan intake this week
Should i reapply or write my ielts again
May intake is small
I dont want to miss any of the chance now

HinaSara

Sep 10, 2017
what kind funds did you show when you applied for second time? did you attach CA evaluation report? or property evaluation report?