+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

2 time visitor and 2 time spousal open work permit refused

Parul1792

Dec 25, 2019
Hii .
My husband is in canada on work permit currently. I got 2 refusals for visor and 2 for open work permit .
1st refusal : (travel visa)we(me and my husband ) both got together when he was in india .then 2nd time he applied for his study visa and he got his visa .
2nd refusal: (travel visa ) was of me n my 6 mnths baby
3rd refusal :(open work permit)(only me ) that was mistake of agent he didnt filed properly

Till my 3rd refusal husband was on study visa .

4rth refusal :(open work permit ) (me n my 1. Half year baby ) husband on work permit with a level job . M here working as a medical officer earning more than 50 k per month n got that same reason of refusal family ties , assests purpose ,travel history .. we give our best attached every possible document .. chat history relationship proofs marriage pics .post and after marriage pics chats everything .
Please help and give some valuable suggestions .. this tym we tried to cover every possible aspect which was untouched on last files.
One more thing our agent this time did not asked for any of my funds or bank balance . Rest we attached everything. Please suggest

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
Hii .
My husband is in canada on work permit currently. I got 2 refusals for visor and 2 for open work permit .
1st refusal : (travel visa)we(me and my husband ) both got together when he was in india .then 2nd time he applied for his study visa and he got his visa .
2nd refusal: (travel visa ) was of me n my 6 mnths baby
3rd refusal :(open work permit)(only me ) that was mistake of agent he didnt filed properly

Till my 3rd refusal husband was on study visa .

4rth refusal :(open work permit ) (me n my 1. Half year baby ) husband on work permit with a level job . M here working as a medical officer earning more than 50 k per month n got that same reason of refusal family ties , assests purpose ,travel history .. we give our best attached every possible document .. chat history relationship proofs marriage pics .post and after marriage pics chats everything .
Please help and give some valuable suggestions .. this tym we tried to cover every possible aspect which was untouched on last files.
One more thing our agent this time did not asked for any of my funds or bank balance . Rest we attached everything. Please suggest
Would recommend applying for CAIPS before applying again to address the exact reasons for refusal. Is your husband working in NOC 0,A or B and had he submitted 3 pay stubs. Financial information should have been included.

Parul1792

Dec 25, 2019
Would recommend applying for CAIPS before applying again to address the exact reasons for refusal. Is your husband working in NOC 0,A or B and had he submitted 3 pay stubs. Financial information should have been included.
Yes we have applied for caips this time too but reasons are not clear they have covered all the four points without explaining much about them.they just elaborated the points about travel history,family ties ,assests, purpose .. just that they are not satisfied . And yes husband have his A level job . And subbmitted more than 3 pay stubs. What else can we do? Please help we are really confused

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
Yes we have applied for caips this time too but reasons are not clear they have covered all the four points without explaining much about them.they just elaborated the points about travel history,family ties ,assests, purpose .. just that they are not satisfied . And yes husband have his A level job . And subbmitted more than 3 pay stubs. What else can we do? Please help we are really confused
What were the speciific refusal reasons listed in the fourth refusal?

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
When he was a student you weren’t guaranteed a OWP but now that he is working in NOC 0, A or B you should qualify. Please list the exact reasons for refusal.

Parul1792

Dec 25, 2019
When he was a student you weren’t guaranteed a OWP but now that he is working in NOC 0, A or B you should qualify. Please list the exact reasons for refusal.[/QUOTE

May b we have'nt attached any financial docs of mine . As not suggested by our agent ..

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
h work permit will expire in 2year and near about 5 months . But his passport will get expired in june then after renewal of passport he will get his remaining 2 year work permit ..
Are you living in a country other than your home country right now?