+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

2 REFUSALS

deep751

Jan 13, 2015
I am Deepanshu Bhalla From Punjab,India.
I had a dream from many years to study in Canada. I had completed my 12th in year 2014 and I applied to study in Canada in Sheridan College. But unfortunately my study permit application got refused twice for the January intake. The refusal was due to my low academic in 12th as my score was 57.4% in 12th standard. I had been a good student from beginning as I had a good score in 10th and I got 6.5bands(L-7.5, R-7, W-6, S-6) but due to change of my board and school it became hard for to score more in 12th. I want to ask you that if I would apply 3rd time in Langara College, than, is there any possibilty that I could get a study visa. Because, My family has lost hopes but I still want to fulfill my dream to study in Canada, so, therefore I need your suggestion that should I apply again. I promise that would give my best while studying in Canada
Hope for a good reply from you.
Thank You
I Also Mailed to advisor@langara.bc.ca but no reply came
And moreover i had putt an application to Langara to give my admision my sending My academics and the fees. I wish I could get the Visa this time Still i am Praying everyday. But I want to confirm that do i meet the rquirements of the course now I had choosen.
Thank You Again

J5M

Champion Member
May 15, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi,

deep751 said:
I am Deepanshu Bhalla From Punjab,India.
I had a dream from many years to study in Canada. I had completed my 12th in year 2014 and I applied to study in Canada in Sheridan College. But unfortunately my study permit application got refused twice for the January intake. The refusal was due to my low academic in 12th as my score was 57.4% in 12th standard. I had been a good student from beginning as I had a good score in 10th and I got 6.5bands(L-7.5, R-7, W-6, S-6) but due to change of my board and school it became hard for to score more in 12th. I want to ask you that if I would apply 3rd time in Langara College, than, is there any possibilty that I could get a study visa. Because, My family has lost hopes but I still want to fulfill my dream to study in Canada, so, therefore I need your suggestion that should I apply again. I promise that would give my best while studying in Canada
Hope for a good reply from you.
Thank You
I Also Mailed to advisor @ langara.bc.ca but no reply came
And moreover i had putt an application to Langara to give my admision my sending My academics and the fees. I wish I could get the Visa this time Still i am Praying everyday. But I want to confirm that do i meet the rquirements of the course now I had choosen.
Thank You Again

Don't keep any hopes if you are applying with the same profile.

Jaspreet81

Jan 20, 2014
Don't lose hope .... tell me ur complete profile and the REJECTIONS also ... if u want to go to canada you can apply in chitkara college in rajpura for B.C.A in collabration with GBC ( George brown college canada ) it is 3 year course in which you have to complete a dilpoma for 2 year in india and then 1 year dilpoma in canada .... after completing 1 year diploma in canada you can further apply for a course in canada

if u want to go now then you have to make changes in your file ....

EVIL007

Sep 22, 2014
Visa Office......
Chandigarh
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Med's Request
upfront
deepanshu , what was the reason they have mentioned in your rejection letter.
In which stream have u done ur 12th and which board ?

I would suggest you to sit for an improvement exam , study hard this time and elevate your percentage to at least above 60%.

silent3y3s

Jun 1, 2014
Halifax
Job Offer........
Yes
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
26-02-2020
Doc's Request.
NO
Interview........
Not required!
1st tell the rejection reasons, then I may suggest to follow further steps.

deep751

Jan 13, 2015
silent3y3s said:
1st tell the rejection reasons, then I may suggest to follow further steps.
My Sream was non-medical
Nd reason of the refusal was the proposed study, future plans, language abilities
10 from ICSE board
Nd 12 from CBSE

silent3y3s

Jun 1, 2014
Halifax
Job Offer........
Yes
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
26-02-2020
Doc's Request.
NO
Interview........
Not required!
deep751 said:
My Sream was non-medical
Nd reason of the refusal was the proposed study, future plans, language abilities
10 from ICSE board
Nd 12 from CBSE
proposed study = the course you have chosen is not linked with your previous studies or course mismatch so choose a proper course of study.
Future Plans = You will have to tell them in your SOP about your future plans like what are your plans after the completion of your studies in Canada? what opurtunities would be available to you in india after your studies in Canada and tell them about your goals.
Language Abilities = your IELTS bands?

deep751

Jan 13, 2015
silent3y3s said:
proposed study = the course you have chosen is not linked with your previous studies or course mismatch so choose a proper course of study.
Future Plans = You will have to tell them in your SOP about your future plans like what are your plans after the completion of your studies in Canada? what opurtunities would be available to you in india after your studies in Canada and tell them about your goals.
Language Abilities = your IELTS bands?
Yes my course was very difficult but the agent choose it and morrover no SOP was added in my file by agent

newtone

Champion Member
Nov 10, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Son, Martin Luther King had a dream too. Part of it has been achieved. You can too, be strong, be brave and move forward

deep751

Jan 13, 2015
newtone said:
Son, Martin Luther King had a dream too. Part of it has been achieved. You can too, be strong, be brave and move forward
Thank You soo much :D
Firstly i quit i my father want that i should apply for Australia
I also get ready to apply for Australia. I have offer of MIBT In Australia. I dont know what came to mind I decieded that i will go Canada nowhere else. So I am now again going to apply for Canada :D :)

silent3y3s

Jun 1, 2014
Halifax
Job Offer........
Yes
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
26-02-2020
Doc's Request.
NO
Interview........
Not required!
deep751 said:
Yes my course was very difficult but the agent choose it and morrover no SOP was added in my file by agent
Even you are looking for Australia now, you would still have to keep these points in your mind before applying.

deep751

Jan 13, 2015
The changes in my profile are that now my college is changed and course is bit easy And i will bever apply for other country. Only canada :D
I newwd a suggestion
My GIC has been refunded now what to do next

ahujapinchu412

Nov 24, 2014
deep751 said:
The changes in my profile are that now my college is changed and course is bit easy And i will bever apply for other country. Only canada :D
I newwd a suggestion
hi can u tell me how many days they took to refund ur gic?

BadshahIqbal

Nov 2, 2012
Kerala, India
Category........
Visa Office......
CIO - Sydney, NS
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Feb 01 2015 / Received on Feb 05 2015
Doc's Request.
Oct 08 2015
Nomination.....
Jan 02 2015
AOR Received.
Apr 24 2015
IELTS Request
N/A
File Transfer...
N/A
Med's Request
Jun 03 2015
Med's Done....
Jun 23 2015
Interview........
Waiting
Passport Req..
Waiting
VISA ISSUED...
Nov 23 2012
LANDED..........
Dec 20 2012
deep751 said:
I newwd a suggestion
Dont loose hope, try one more time. If it doesn't work then take ur under grads from indian and the do a masters in university, but think before you do all this, getting just the visa is only 10 percent, you need to be competitive to survive here.