London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22-09-2014
Hello dear all,

I have 2 questions about job reference letter:

1. Yearly salary should be in CAD or in my country currency? If I have worked 10 years ago with, shall I convert my salary to the rate of 10 years ago or today's?

2. It is written on the checklist that the letter must be "Stamped with the company's official seal (if applicable)". When is it applicable? Any ideas?

Many thanks to you.

ramesh1974

Jun 30, 2014
salary should be mentioned in native currency which shows your paid job .if reference letter is 10 years ago ,it is worthless and does not count in your point so do not show this,.this letter must be in company's letter head with offical stamp

fukrey

Star Member
Jul 29, 2014
in native currency. no conversion needed and only need within 10 years record

if there is official stamp available at company then it is a case of available else not. this is not mandatory

Baran

Star Member
Jul 7, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22-09-2014

h1canada

Star Member
Jul 25, 2014
Baran said:
Hello dear all,

I have 2 questions about job reference letter:

1. Yearly salary should be in CAD or in my country currency? If I have worked 10 years ago with, shall I convert my salary to the rate of 10 years ago or today's?

2. It is written on the checklist that the letter must be "Stamped with the company's official seal (if applicable)". When is it applicable? Any ideas?

Many thanks to you.
I don't have reference letter from past employers... is it must? I have just experience letters only..

resumurof

Jul 30, 2014
This is what I did for my reference letters.
1) reference letter from my previous denied to give me in company letterhead, so I got it in a normal paper with all my roles and responsibility designation,salary etc, however I took signature from my managers on reference letter, for few letters I have included there business card also with phone number and there current company I'd. I'm waiting for reply from cic.

Even I have included offer letter, relieving letter of previous companies.