+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

2 Police Certificates?

Florence88

Star Member
Nov 21, 2017
I don't know why I have been asked for 2 Police certificates in my list of documents to submit and I cannot see where it asks which extra country this should be from. Any way to tell for certain?
I assume that it must be from Italy as I have done an internship there (for 3 months) and spent a few holidays over the 10 years there. But not 6 months at one time, the possibility of having to have to get one fills me with horror, in fact I am feeling res slipping away now. (Italian bureaucracy is a nightmare.) So sad, so any recent experience anyone can share please?

viki1805

Jun 13, 2018
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
12-06-2018
I don't know why I have been asked for 2 Police certificates in my list of documents to submit and I cannot see where it asks which extra country this should be from. Any way to tell for certain?
I assume that it must be from Italy as I have done an internship there (for 3 months) and spent a few holidays over the 10 years there. But not 6 months at one time, the possibility of having to have to get one fills me with horror, in fact I am feeling res slipping away now. (Italian bureaucracy is a nightmare.) So sad, so any recent experience anyone can share please?
just login again after a while and go back to the page. it'll be updated and show you what each document requested is including the country for the PCCs

mulzi

Star Member
Jul 19, 2017
PCCs are requested based on your Address history.

If you mentioned living in any country for a total of 6 months or more then you will be required to produce a PCC from that country.

Florence88

Star Member
Nov 21, 2017
Thank you very much........it was for Scotland which interestingly CIC must see as a different country from England, in case anyone else has this, the UK PCC is good. Thank goodness!