+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

2 pieces of ID for children??...PLEASE HELP

Seweify

Star Member
Dec 13, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi all,

2 pieces of ID are required for school children and one of them should be photo. My 9 year old does not have his photo on his OHIP. Do you think the biographical passport page is enough? or there is some other ID I don't know of?

Thanks in advance

zagy

May 1, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I sent my application with kids in October 2014. Had a same issue, I wrote a note with Application that Use Passport and PR card for Picture ID as my kids don't have picture on school records and health card. They accepted, and I received the AOR and book discover Canada 2 weeks ago.

Seweify

Star Member
Dec 13, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
zagy said:
I sent my application with kids in October 2014. Had a same issue, I wrote a note with Application that Use Passport and PR card for Picture ID as my kids don't have picture on school records and health card. They accepted, and I received the AOR and book discover Canada 2 weeks ago.
THANK you very much ZAGY....you made my day...

arambi

Aug 16, 2014
A lot of people are in the same situation. In my case, I sent bio-pages of passport with picture, OHIP card and school record with no picture (my kids have no PR card) and cover letter. Application was accepted and it's in process.

Good luck