+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

2 or more employers to request for LMO

laialbert

Star Member
Feb 8, 2012
Hi all! Just finding out if it's okay to have many prospect employers do/make request for LMO. I've been through lots of job interviews being an early childhood educator. Because of my credentials & experiences, employers-to-be want to make a request of LMO for me (about 2 or more of them). Will it be okay to be in this situation or the immigration wouldn't like it because it seems I don't have a loyalty to a certain employer? I'm thinking of working with the employer who will first get my LMO approved so that I can apply for a work permit & get SIN ASAP.
Thank you for your time reading this and your response will be appreciated! :)

lianacona

Star Member
Jun 28, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
CEM
NOC Code......
96--
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23-06-2012
AOR Received.
13-07-2012
Med's Request
13-07-2012
Med's Done....
27-07-2012 Sent to CEM:..: 31-07-2012
VISA ISSUED...
Refused, October 12, 2012
laialbert said:
Hi all! Just finding out if it's okay to have many prospect employers do/make request for LMO. I've been through lots of job interviews being an early childhood educator. Because of my credentials & experiences, employers-to-be want to make a request of LMO for me (about 2 or more of them). Will it be okay to be in this situation or the immigration wouldn't like it because it seems I don't have a loyalty to a certain employer? I'm thinking of working with the employer who will first get my LMO approved so that I can apply for a work permit & get SIN ASAP.
Thank you for your time reading this and your response will be appreciated! :)
Where are you from? I think you are safe in rationalizing that whoever gets the LMO for you first, you would prefer.

laialbert

Star Member
Feb 8, 2012
lianacona said:
Where are you from? I think you are safe in rationalizing that whoever gets the LMO for you first, you would prefer.
Thanks & sorry for the late reply....I came from the U.S. I'm a visitor/tourist in this country for now but hoping to get a job ASAP and change my visitor visa to working visa. Will there be no conflict if an employer submits first and the other one follows? Hope HRSDC won't notice it... :)