+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

2 Months plus documents not submitted to IRCC? Depressed!!

M.Rose

May 20, 2018
Hello,
I need someone to help me because I'm officially depressed. I did my study permit application on 6th of June,2018 and got a procedural letter on 20th of August,2018 which I responded on 25th August,2018.

Till date the document reads not submitted to IRCC. Efforts to reach the Nairobi Visa office have been futile.

They claim I haven't responded yet I did respond over 2 months ago. I'm really depressed as I Can't get fees refund from school. The document is clearly there and i have no control over their systems.

What do I ? The IRCC office in Canada cannot help as they say the Nairobi Office is liable.

Please advice.

Krishnasvmohan

May 21, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Manitoba
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
may-09-2012
Nomination.....
November
AOR Received.
feb-22-2013
Hello,
I need someone to help me because I'm officially depressed. I did my study permit application on 6th of June,2018 and got a procedural letter on 20th of August,2018 which I responded on 25th August,2018.

Till date the document reads not submitted to IRCC. Efforts to reach the Nairobi Visa office have been futile.

They claim I haven't responded yet I did respond over 2 months ago. I'm really depressed as I Can't get fees refund from school. The document is clearly there and i have no control over their systems.

What do I ? The IRCC office in Canada cannot help as they say the Nairobi Office is liable.

Please advice.
Did you get any response?