+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

2 bedroom basement apartment for rent in Toronto

indie76

May 22, 2010
Hi all,

a 2 bedroom basement apartment for rent in Toronto.I live here right now and i am shifting to Ottawa.So i am trying to find a newcomer who is looking for a short or long term place.The rent is 650 $ which includes electricity,heating and Water.Fully furnished kitchen fully equipped laundry.2 bedrooms with carpet.1 king size matress is there which can be useful.I deal for a couple who dont have kids.Inside GTA.Public transportation available.near to super markets and Bank.2 months rent in advance.1 month notice period to leave.

Call 0016477718701

mauvaisgarcon@india.com

Seun

Star Member
Nov 1, 2010
Nigeria
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
hellow
I am intereted on that apartment,but I have no decided when to move to canada.

indie76

May 22, 2010
indie76 said:
Hi all,

a 2 bedroom basement apartment for rent in Toronto.I live here right now and i am shifting to Ottawa.So i am trying to find a newcomer who is looking for a short or long term place.The rent is 650 $ which includes electricity,heating and Water.Fully furnished kitchen fully equipped laundry.2 bedrooms with carpet.1 king size matress is there which can be useful.I deal for a couple who dont have kids.Inside GTA.Public transportation available.near to super markets and Bank.2 months rent in advance.1 month notice period

mauvaisgarcon @ india.com

Already occupied

Felix07Richerd

Jun 21, 2011
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
most of the sources or can say websites offer apartment for rent in Toronto like craiglist, justfindit, clvgroup.com and more.