+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

2 Bachelors Degrees at the same time for ECA ?

kashifshaikh

Star Member
Mar 23, 2017
Pakistan
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
i have the following qualification

BBA i.e. Bachelors in Business Administration (3 year program) in the year 2006-2008

at the same time i had myself enrolled in the evening program of
BA i.e. Bachelors in Arts (2 year program) in the year 2006-2007

MBA i.e. Masters in Business Administration (1 year program) in the year 2009

im going to get my ECA from IQAS but im confused if IQAS will be confused how i got 2 degrees at the same time which i believe is a unique case in my scenario

I spoke with the IQAS on the phone and the lady told me to send all the degrees i have for ECA that i want, i tried explaining it to her but i believe she may not have completely understood what i meant

So i want to ask if u guys think it will create a problem for me or i should send all these degree's to IQAS for ECA because technically i believe i have 2 or more degrees as per the CRS calculator

would seriously appreciate some help here from the seniors

Maverick28

VIP Member
Feb 5, 2017
Canada
kashifshaikh said:
i have the following qualification

BBA i.e. Bachelors in Business Administration (3 year program) in the year 2006-2008

at the same time i had myself enrolled in the evening program of
BA i.e. Bachelors in Arts (2 year program) in the year 2006-2007

MBA i.e. Masters in Business Administration (1 year program) in the year 2009

im going to get my ECA from IQAS but im confused if IQAS will be confused how i got 2 degrees at the same time which i believe is a unique case in my scenario

I spoke with the IQAS on the phone and the lady told me to send all the degrees i have for ECA that i want, i tried explaining it to her but i believe she may not have completely understood what i meant

So i want to ask if u guys think it will create a problem for me or i should send all these degree's to IQAS for ECA because technically i believe i have 2 or more degrees as per the CRS calculator

would seriously appreciate some help here from the seniors
Send all your degree and transcripts. Let them evaluate it. Instead of 2 or more degrees, you might get a Masters degree equivalency too.

Reactions: kashifshaikh