+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

1st PR Card Status

RBCAN

Jul 26, 2017
Hi Seniors,
Have a question about the 1st PR Card status. I recently linked to PR Card to my EE Profile. In the "View Submitted Applications" section Details column, it says submitted. When I click on Check Status and Messages to see the details, it says "Your document is valid" under the status column. Expiry date is 5 years from now and "Status Update Date" is March 13th.
Can anyone suggest what this "Your document is valid" status mean? Does it mean the card has been mailed out?
I landed in 1st week on Feb.

StonicStone

Jan 5, 2017
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
03-03-2017
Med's Done....
22-02-2017 (Passed: 20-04-2017)
Not too sure abt 'Your document is valid'
Only once you noticed 'Your application has been approved' it is an indication the card has been mailed out.

_Harry_

Sep 29, 2016
Hi Seniors,
Have a question about the 1st PR Card status. I recently linked to PR Card to my EE Profile. In the "View Submitted Applications" section Details column, it says submitted. When I click on Check Status and Messages to see the details, it says "Your document is valid" under the status column. Expiry date is 5 years from now and "Status Update Date" is March 13th.
Can anyone suggest what this "Your document is valid" status mean? Does it mean the card has been mailed out?
I am facing problem in the PR card linking. I tried to add my PR card to my EE profile today. After providing the details (UCI/FamilyName/City/Country), the website says that there is no application with the details provided.
Not sure what is going on here. I landed in Canada on Jul 21.
Is there any timeline after which the application starts showing up or do I need to get in touch with CIC/CBSA for this?

popeyede

Jun 27, 2018
I am facing problem in the PR card linking. I tried to add my PR card to my EE profile today. After providing the details (UCI/FamilyName/City/Country), the website says that there is no application with the details provided.
Not sure what is going on here. I landed in Canada on Jul 21.
Is there any timeline after which the application starts showing up or do I need to get in touch with CIC/CBSA for this?
I encountered the same issue when trying to link my account. I got it resolved by changing the identification methods. Try use the one that is not account number. I noticed that account number is different for PR and PR card. Use your UCI and other identification. Hope that will resolve your issue.

Prats6

Aug 31, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
4th April 2017
Med's Done....
Upfront
Don't worry about your PR Cards. They will reach you at the address you've provided, until and unless there is an issue with the Photo. I tend to see a lot of photo rejections for reasons that cannot be fathomed. But eventually you will get them. Don't worry about the same.

Reactions: saddlepatch

Ash376

Jan 1, 2019
Hi Seniors,

Hi RBCAN,

I have the same status update on my application, did you manage to figure out what it means?, my status says that it is approved as well. Appreciate your help!

Henry4

Apr 2, 2019
Hi RBCAN,

I have the same status update on my application, did you manage to figure out what it means?, my status says that it is approved as well. Appreciate your help!
Hi

Did you eventually get the cards without any issues?

Henry4

Apr 2, 2019
Yes, b the document number is your PR number. Expect card in mail shortly thereafter
Awesome. I was worried, we are a family of 4 and 3 of us got the cards in the mail and one still saying your document is valid. Was worried there may be a photo rejection.

Alex2018

Feb 15, 2019
Hi,
Have a question about the 1st PR Card status. I recently linked to PR details and shows "Your document is valid" under the status column.