+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

1ST PR CARD - 8 MONTHS

Maikeerang

Star Member
Jan 24, 2020
Hi! I received my eCOPR in June 2021 BUT up until today, Feb 24, 2022, I have not received my card yet. I waited for a year and a half to get my PR status due to the pandemic, but now I do not know what is causing the delay in production of PR. They have not sent out any information if I need to retake my photo.

Any thoughts or tips where to follow up?

MansiAP56

Mar 11, 2021
Toronto
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Etobicoke
Hi! I received my eCOPR in June 2021 BUT up until today, Feb 24, 2022, I have not received my card yet. I waited for a year and a half to get my PR status due to the pandemic, but now I do not know what is causing the delay in production of PR. They have not sent out any information if I need to retake my photo.

Same thing here, I am so confused.

SUMO2385

Aug 19, 2019
Its been almost 5 months since we are waiting on our PR cards. I received ECoPR on 11th Dec 2021 but I and my wife both did not receive our PR cards. Every time I try to contact them their customer service is busy to put me in line due to high call volume or their customer support is close. Is there any email address anyone can suggest or any other way we should proceed?

SUMO2385

Aug 19, 2019
Same with my case. Got eCOPR in June 2021. still waiting for PR card.
Its been almost 5 months since we are waiting on our PR cards. I received ECoPR on 11th Dec 2021 but I and my wife both did not receive our PR cards. Every time I try to contact them their customer service is busy to put me in line due to high call volume or their customer support is close. Is there any email address anyone can suggest or any other way we should proceed?

Ellaslog

Jul 7, 2023
Hi, my fiancée is currently facing this issue, he got his eCOPR since September 2021 and still waiting for the card? Can anyone help? Thanks

CNP

Champion Member
Oct 26, 2018
Hi, my fiancée is currently facing this issue, he got his eCOPR since September 2021 and still waiting for the card? Can anyone help? Thanks
Please call IRCC at 1 (888) 242-2100 . When you call IRCC, It will ask you for the UCI , press 2 i.e. no UCI available and then as soon as the message for AF and UK refugees start playing press 3 3 0 in quick succession you will be able to reach them .

Reactions: Ellaslog

jerikin

Jul 8, 2023
Hi! I received my eCOPR in June 2021 BUT up until today, Feb 24, 2022, I have not received my card yet. I waited for a year and a half to get my PR status due to the pandemic, but now I do not know what is causing the delay in production of PR. They have not sent out any information if I need to retake my photo. click test camzap

It's been almost 5 months since we pay special attention to our PR cards. I got ECoPR on 11th Dec 2021 and yet me and my soulmate didn't recognize our PR cards. Every time I try to contact them, their customer help gets involved to put me in line due to high call volume or their customer help is close.