+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

1st GCMS notes Feedback

bharat1369

Star Member
Jan 8, 2014
I just received my GCMS notes:

E****** REGULATION: CEC-2013 I have analysed this application based upon the
documents submitted by the applicant and the information contained in the file and make the following
recommendation. ACTION ITEMS: - SPOUSE: ****Police Certificates**** - India: REQUIRED FOSS/GCMS check: -No adverse info. Principal applicant currently holds valid status in Canada .. - No adverse info. Spouse/CommonLaw
currently holds valid status in Canada .. CIVIL STATUS: - PA married - SPOUSE is accompanying - PA Copy
of passport on File: Yes. - Marriage certificate is on file - SPOUSE/CL Copy of passport on File: Yes. WORK
EXPERIENCE: CEC qualifying period is: 08MAY2011 TO 07MAY2014 Dates of authorized work experience -
within 'Qualifying Period' - in a skill level 0, A or B occupation: 160CT2012 TO 160CT2015 Category of work
permit: PGWP Post-secondary studies in Canada: College-Technical According to schedule 8: Work Experience
1: 15APR2013 TO LOCK-IN, NOC: 2282 selected, Full time TECHNICAL SUPPORT with *******. Employment
letter(s) dated 21APR2014 confirm(s) date(s) of employment, position title and a salary of $ 38K per year. LOEI
Supporting Docs appear to match lead statement and a substantial number of the main duties under NOC code
selected. A T4 from 2013 show(s) reported earnings of $24.3K. A NOA from 2013 show(s) reported earnings of
$26K. Web-based search conducted - Online information verified. ADDITIONAL NOTES: PAYSTUBS ON FILE
LANGUAGE: IELTS submitted- Applicant meets benchmarks for work experience at this skill level: B.
CRIMINALITY: PA: - RCMP Screening: No reportable trace. - Police Certificates: - India: No reportable trace.
SpouselCommon Law: - RCMP Screening: - Police Certificates: - India: REQUIRED.
MEDICALS: - Medicals initiated for PA&SP PA: - Current medical status: In Progress. SpouselCommon Law: -
Current medical status: RECOMMENDATION: Appears to meet requirements

Seniors please give me some feedback...is anything to worry....

thank you in advance....

ABS_1382

May 16, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-10-2014
Doc's Request.
All docs sent with the file...
AOR Received.
18-02-2015
Med's Done....
08-03-2016 (Upfront - Med and RPRF)
Passport Req..
14-04-2016, Passport Sent: 18-04-2016, Received Back: 04-05-2016
Hey man...These notes look pretty clean....Hopefully You will get the PR soon...

CECJune2014

Star Member
Jul 8, 2014
Hi,

Can you please confirm if Eligibility is "in progress" or passed. My case is that Eligbility is still "in progress" though i have got medical request and its competed a month back.

bharat1369

Star Member
Jan 8, 2014
CECJune2014 said:
Hi,

Can you please confirm if Eligibility is "in progress" or passed. My case is that Eligbility is still "in progress" though i have got medical request and its competed a month back.
On my ecas...is still in progress...i did my medicals on 16 december and in march 16 they asked my wifes PCC and then on 19March they asked me for RPRF fees....and after that I dont have any update...

bharat1369

Star Member
Jan 8, 2014
CECJune2014 said:
I am talking about in your GCMS notes, is it mentioned Eligiblity - "Passed" or "In progress"
I got one under the notes...

Activity: 5
UCI: **** ****
Name: bharat
Subactivity: eligibility cec
Fieldname: status
New value: recommend pass
Update date: 2014/12/05
Update by: jm8940
Office:- cpc ottawa

Amisnic

Champion Member
Mar 28, 2014
Visa Office......
Sydney NS
NOC Code......
NOC 2133
App. Filed.......
30-04-2014
AOR Received.
22-05-2014
Med's Done....
20-03-2015
LANDED..........
02-06-2015
Folks,

Likewise, got my GCMS notes - is this good or bad?

APPLICATION: E000XXXXXX REGULATION: CEC-2013 I have analysed this application based upon the documents submitted by the applicant and the information contained in the file and make the following recommendation. ACTION ITEMS: - Principal Applicant: ****Police Certificates**** - New Zealand: REQUIRED -SPOUSE/CL: ****Police Certificates**** - New Zealand: REQUIRED FOSS/GCMS check: - No adverse info. All applicants currently hold valid status in Canada. - Dependent 1(XXXXXXX): - Dependent 2 (XXXXXXXX): CIVIL STATUS: - PA common-law - COMMON-LAW is accompanying - PA Copy of passport on File: Yes. - Statutory declaration of CL is on file - SPOUSE/CL Copy of passport on File: Yes. - Dependent 1: (XXXXXXX) Birth certificate: Birth cert on file confirms that the PA and Spouse/Common-Law Partner are the legal parents
of this dependent child. - Copy of passport on File: Yes. - Dependent 2: (XXXXXXX) Birth certificate: Birth cert on file confirms that the PA and Spouse/Common-Law Partner are the legal parents of this dependent child. - Copy of passport on File: Yes. WORK EXPERIENCE: CEC qualifying period is: from 22APR2011 to 21APR2014 Dates of authorized work experience - within 'Qualifying Period' - in a skill level 0, A or B occupation: 14DEC2012 TO LOCK-IN Category of work permit: LMO Post-secondary studies in Canada: None According to schedule 8: Work Experience 1: 14JAN2013 TO 13MAR2014, NOC: 0016 selected, Full time SENIOR DIRECTOR, XXXXXXX CORPORATION. Employment letter(s) dated 02APR2014 confirm(s) date(s) of employment, position title and a salary of $250K PER YEAR. LOE/Supporting Docs appear to match lead statement and a substantial number of the main duties under NOC code selected. A T4 from 2013 show(s) reported earnings of $325K. Supporting docs appear sufficient to demonstrate required experience in this NOC code. Web-based search conducted - Online information verified. ADDITIONAL NOTES:
13SEPT2012 OFFER OF EMPLOYMENT INDICATING POSITION & ANNUAL SALARY ON FILE. BI-WEEKLY PAYSTUBS FOR MAR2014 ON FILE. LANGUAGE: CELPIP submitted- Applicant meets benchmarks for work experience at this skill level: 0. CRIMINALITY: PA: - RCMP Screening: No reportable trace. - Australia: No reportable trace. - New Zealand: REQUIRED. Spouse/Common-Law: -
RCMP Screening: No reportable trace. - Police Certificates: - Australia: No reportable trace. - New Zealand: REQUIRED. MEDICALS: - VALID RESULTS IN GCMS FOR ALL APPLICANTS REQUESTED DOCUMENTS / ACTION: ALL MEDICALS generated in GCMS or awaiting results PCs to be requested from Program Assistant RECOMMENDATION: Appears to meet requirements

Dimadima

Jan 27, 2015
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
6-06-2014
Doc's Request.
No
AOR Received.
18-07-2014
Med's Request
08-07-2015
Med's Done....
11-07-2015
Passport Req..
28-07-2015
VISA ISSUED...
04-08-2015
LANDED..........
1-09-2015
CECJune2014 said:
I am talking about in your GCMS notes, is it mentioned Eligiblity - "Passed" or "In progress"
Hi CECJune2014,
I am in the same situation like you (6/6/2014 applicant)

My
Eligibility: In Progress

PMM

VIP Member
Jun 30, 2005
Hi

Amisnic said:
Folks,

Likewise, got my GCMS notes - is this good or bad?

APPLICATION: E000XXXXXX REGULATION: CEC-2013 I have analysed this application based upon the documents submitted by the applicant and the information contained in the file and make the following recommendation. ACTION ITEMS: - Principal Applicant: ****Police Certificates**** - New Zealand: REQUIRED -SPOUSE/CL: ****Police Certificates**** - New Zealand: REQUIRED FOSS/GCMS check: - No adverse info. All applicants currently hold valid status in Canada. - Dependent 1(XXXXXXX): - Dependent 2 (XXXXXXXX): CIVIL STATUS: - PA common-law - COMMON-LAW is accompanying - PA Copy of passport on File: Yes. - Statutory declaration of CL is on file - SPOUSE/CL Copy of passport on File: Yes. - Dependent 1: (XXXXXXX) Birth certificate: Birth cert on file confirms that the PA and Spouse/Common-Law Partner are the legal parents
of this dependent child. - Copy of passport on File: Yes. - Dependent 2: (XXXXXXX) Birth certificate: Birth cert on file confirms that the PA and Spouse/Common-Law Partner are the legal parents of this dependent child. - Copy of passport on File: Yes. WORK EXPERIENCE: CEC qualifying period is: from 22APR2011 to 21APR2014 Dates of authorized work experience - within 'Qualifying Period' - in a skill level 0, A or B occupation: 14DEC2012 TO LOCK-IN Category of work permit: LMO Post-secondary studies in Canada: None According to schedule 8: Work Experience 1: 14JAN2013 TO 13MAR2014, NOC: 0016 selected, Full time SENIOR DIRECTOR, XXXXXXX CORPORATION. Employment letter(s) dated 02APR2014 confirm(s) date(s) of employment, position title and a salary of $250K PER YEAR. LOE/Supporting Docs appear to match lead statement and a substantial number of the main duties under NOC code selected. A T4 from 2013 show(s) reported earnings of $325K. Supporting docs appear sufficient to demonstrate required experience in this NOC code. Web-based search conducted - Online information verified. ADDITIONAL NOTES:
13SEPT2012 OFFER OF EMPLOYMENT INDICATING POSITION & ANNUAL SALARY ON FILE. BI-WEEKLY PAYSTUBS FOR MAR2014 ON FILE. LANGUAGE: CELPIP submitted- Applicant meets benchmarks for work experience at this skill level: 0. CRIMINALITY: PA: - RCMP Screening: No reportable trace. - Australia: No reportable trace. - New Zealand: REQUIRED. Spouse/Common-Law: -
RCMP Screening: No reportable trace. - Police Certificates: - Australia: No reportable trace. - New Zealand: REQUIRED. MEDICALS: - VALID RESULTS IN GCMS FOR ALL APPLICANTS REQUESTED DOCUMENTS / ACTION: ALL MEDICALS generated in GCMS or awaiting results PCs to be requested from Program Assistant RECOMMENDATION: Appears to meet requirements

1. It is fine, though you and your spouse still require the NZ police certificates. Assuming you both submitted the consent for disclosure with the application, then CIC will then obtain the PCC for New Zealand.

Amisnic

Champion Member
Mar 28, 2014
Visa Office......
Sydney NS
NOC Code......
NOC 2133
App. Filed.......
30-04-2014
AOR Received.
22-05-2014
Med's Done....
20-03-2015
LANDED..........
02-06-2015
We filed the consent for disclosures with our application in April 2014. It baffles me to find out that CIC have not got these actioned.

PMM said:
Hi

1. It is fine, though you and your spouse still require the NZ police certificates. Assuming you both submitted the consent for disclosure with the application, then CIC will then obtain the PCC for New Zealand.

Amisnic

Champion Member
Mar 28, 2014
Visa Office......
Sydney NS
NOC Code......
NOC 2133
App. Filed.......
30-04-2014
AOR Received.
22-05-2014
Med's Done....
20-03-2015
LANDED..........
02-06-2015
Bharat Mata ki Jai!!!

Hey buddy, did you manage to dispatch your passport last night?

bharat1369 said:
I received the passport request last night.... ;D :D