Jun 8, 2013
Visa Office......
In Canada
App. Filed.......
06-05-2017
AOR Received.
05-05-2017
1BR Furnished Suite Including Utilities
Looking someone to sublease my upstairs 1 Bedroom suite from February 1st for a few months. The Suite is fully furnished, only thing you need to bring is linen and your clothes.
Monthly Rent: $1000 and Deposit: $500
Location: A very central location for shopping, close to Metrotown area, New Westminster and Downtown Vancouver. 5 minutes’ walk to Kingsway street. 7 minutes’ drive (or take #119 bus) to Metrotown Mall or you can walk along the busy Kingsway street with plenty shops to check out. 12 minutes’ walk or 3 minutes’ drive to Royal Oak station Skytrain Station
The rent Includes:
- Electricity, heat, water, Wi-Fi internet and coin laundry ($1 per load). There is a TV in the room, but I deactivated the cable, you can activate it if you want or just stream Netflix on the TV.
- Rent also includes sleep country pillow top queen bed, lots of closet space, chest of drawer, pots, pans, refrigerator, microwave etc.
No pets and smoking allowed inside.
If interested please tell me a bit about yourself, when are you planning on moving in and for how long? Please leave your number and we can arrange for a phone call and a viewing.
Thank you

Reactions: arun_kumar543