+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

1BR Apartment to share | 1 person | Temporary/Short term only | Square one

nbt11

Star Member
May 24, 2017
India
<Long post>
Hi,
I live in Mississauga, Square one area, in a 1 bedroom apartment, by myself. I'm 26, male, Software Engineer with a full time job.
I'm just reaching out to offer some help to anyone in need, by offering a temporary stay and make their move a little easier. Especially those who don't have any contacts or place to stay here and also especially "WINTER :D". I moved here like that, with no contacts, and in winter, so, I know how it feels.

I'm planning this just as a temporary thing, like maybe a couple of months, maximum up to March (I guess). Should be enough to blend in with the place, get used to everything here, find an apartment of your own. I'll try and help in all possible basic stuff.

All of the below points are two-sided. I already have these qualities so I'm expecting the same.
1. Non-smoker (of any kind), non-alcoholic, vegetarian.
2. Clean/Neat (extreme level) because I belong to that level (OCD level :p) of cleanliness.
3. Someone who always uses headset/headphones. I am not interested in the movies you watch or the conversations you have.
4. Respect for privacy.
Just be responsible. I'm very silent, and usually keep everything to myself. Would never disturb you.

Anyone who fit into the category are welcome. I tried and reached out to couple of people in this forum before posting here but I didn't get any response. I hope they realize that I'm only trying to help :D :).

Mine is a pretty decent place(address below, and approx 770sqft). I haven't really decided on how to share the place. But, I/we can figure it out. I even have to inform the building management. Sure thing is that it's sharing an entire apartment and not just a room. The only catch is that I don't have an extra bed. All I have is one extra Air mattress which is comfortable. If required, you can just order one bed frame and mattress and deliver it to my address and I can keep it ready when you come, and I'll help you move when you move out. For females, I can buy a room separator if required. I'd never invade your privacy though.

I think I covered everything and I'll add if something else comes into my mind. I'm open for questions, if any. But please reply or ask only if you fit in.

Address is 3575 Kaneff Crescent. Google through and you'll get an idea about the area.
Rent I pay is 1500 + utilities. So, I' guessing (1500 + utils)/2 per month. No lease, no minimum stay. Sooner you get on your own feet, the better :).

Thank you.

P.S: I'll try to respond as soon as I can. Personal/Direct message would be better.

EDIT:
When you respond please give a brief about yourself. Saves a lot of time. That's why PM/DM is better.

Last edited:

glaks1986

Feb 1, 2018
Hi. I am a new immigrant who is landing on the 18th of Feb. I would be needing a shared accommodation from March. I do not have a job in hand yet.

Are you open to share now?