+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

18 year old an have not pay the right of fee because

Ackencia

Jan 23, 2020
I've never worked or recieve any income in canada
I've been working on finishing high school,which I accomplish
im a single mom ,yes I'm in Canada
My grandmother helps cover my living needs the processing fee I got help from my graduate school a new in scared cause my appointment is tomorrow and I have not pay the finalizing fee

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
I've never worked or recieve any income in canada
I've been working on finishing high school,which I accomplish
im a single mom ,yes I'm in Canada
My grandmother helps cover my living needs the processing fee I got help from my graduate school a new in scared cause my appointment is tomorrow and I have not pay the finalizing fee
Are you currently on a study permit if you are in high school in Canada? How are you getting PR?

Ackencia

Jan 23, 2020
It was a long journey hard fustrated even for a 17 year old doing it on my own,I was also sending the wrong applications at the beginning until I got help from my school social worker and then where changes started to happen then i graduated so I was on my own again which I sussed with and it was the most frustrating thing even with my daughter her dad did everything for her I showed her love and and take care of her I was excited to hear it was finalizing there was but sad to hear there was a fee remind you I've never receive income in Canada no I'd nothing I was fustrated again crying again I think depressed made grandma come with me and i didnt wait long honestly then I swore I was about to get deported everything went well I didnt get ask for the fee idly maybe because of god maybe because maybe because my application and letters I sent to them idk idk idk

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
This is so confusing. What is you actual status in Canada and how are you attending school since it does not seem like you have status in Canada. Do you have a study permit? If you are a visitor or out of status you aren’t entitled to any social welfare programs or healthcare.

You are 18 and had a child with someone who may be Canadian.

Were you meeting with CBSA? How are you obtaining PR?

Copingwithlife

VIP Member
Jul 29, 2018
Earth
It was a long journey hard fustrated even for a 17 year old doing it on my own,I was also sending the wrong applications at the beginning until I got help from my school social worker and then where changes started to happen then i graduated so I was on my own again which I sussed with and it was the most frustrating thing even with my daughter her dad did everything for her I showed her love and and take care of her I was excited to hear it was finalizing there was but sad to hear there was a fee remind you I've never receive income in Canada no I'd nothing I was fustrated again crying again I think depressed made grandma come with me and i didnt wait long honestly then I swore I was about to get deported everything went well I didnt get ask for the fee idly maybe because of god maybe because maybe because my application and letters I sent to them idk idk idk
This maybe just one of the most confusing posts ever
God may get involved in many things , but it’s hands off when it comes to fees the Government of Canada charges

Reactions: k.h.p.